Resource Tuner Console 1.91
Resource Tuner Console 1.91 Ranking & Summary
Resource Tuner Console 1.91 description
Resource Tuner Console 1.91 proves itself to be an ideal program which assists you to automate editing of different resource types in large numbers of Windows 32- and 64-bit executable files. This console resource editor allows creating a reliable and repeatable process for updating and customizing resources during the final stage of the build process. As a command-line tool, Resource Tuner Console can be run from both batch scripts and other Windows-based applications.
The idea behind the program is simple: a lot of an application's resources can be changed AFTER compilation, at the post-build stage of development. So why bother with resources at design time, when you can fine-tune all your Vista icons, strings and version numbers at the post-build stage along with code signing and protection. Resource Tuner Console will take all the pain out of the patching process, and customize your single source .EXE file with new icons, bitmaps, logos, custom strings, version variables, manifests and more. Setting up an automated way to apply your changes couldn't be simpler. It's a great timesaver. It is 1000 times faster than traditional resource editors so you can get onto more important things!
- Set up an automated way to apply your changes
- Create a repeatable process for customizing resources
- Process multiple executables at once
- Rebrand your applications with new icons, bitmaps, strings, manifests and version numbers
- Easily integrates with your build system
- General Features
- Support for 32- and 64-bit executable files such as .EXE, .DLL, ActiveX Controls (.OCX), Borland Libraries (.DPL and .BPL), Control Panel Extensions (.CPL), Screen Savers (.SCR) and any other PE files.
- Support for UPX-compressed files.
- Support is provided for Icons, Cursors, Bitmaps, various string resources, such as StringTables, MessageTables, Version variables, Manifests, and custom resources, such as JPEG, GIF, PNG, AVI, CAB, TypeLib, etc.
- Supports for any active scripting language installed.
- Fully supports Unicode. RTC allows you to edit strings in and work in multiple languages.
- Expandable! Support for custom plug-ins to perform any startup processing. Consult the RTC help for the plug-in API.
- Localized output messages (English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italian, Portuguese).
- As a command-line tool, Resource Tuner Console can be run from both batch scripts and other Windows-based applications.
- Solutions: Learn more about what Resource Tuner Console can do
- The Complete Illustrated Guide To Using Scripts Getting Started with RTC
- Advanced Features
- Update Checksum
- Use the UpdateChecksum property to to enable/disable updating the checksum in the PE file header.
- Rebase Image
- The RebaseImage procedure will let your DLLs have their image base set manually to avoid conflicts when your application loads a few DLLs having the same base address.
- Update DateTime Stamp
- Use the UpdateDateTimeStamp procedure for changing the TimeDate Stamp and setting every field in the PE file header, export and resource sections to the adjusted TimeDate Stamp.
- Create Resource Section
- If your file has no resources at all, Resource Tuner Console will help you create the resource section and add the desired resources. Use the CreateResources function to add the resource section to a file which was compiled without resources.
- Strip Empty Resource Section
- Use the StripEmptyResSection property to enable/disable deletion of the empty resource section when saving the file.
- UPX Unpacker
- When you process a file with RTC, the UPX Unpacker plug-in detects whether this file is packed with UPX, and then unpacks it automatically. All versions of UPX are supported, from the obsolete early versions (prior to 0.80) up to the latest version 3.03.
- 16 MB RAM
- 15 Mb free disk space
Resource Tuner Console 1.91 Screenshot
Resource Tuner Console 1.91 Keywords
Bookmark Resource Tuner Console 1.91
Resource Tuner Console 1.91 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.