RJ TextEd 8.02
RJ TextEd 8.02 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 32 MB
Platform: Windows All
Date added: 2012-03-12
Publisher: Rickards Software
RJ TextEd 8.02 description
- Edit plain text
- The editor handles any type of file. ANSI, ASCII, UTF-8, Unicode and binary files. Text documents can be converted between different character sets.
- Internally text is handled as Unicode. All functions of the editor support Unicode.
- Has a tabbed interface to easily switch between documents.
- Support code folding and regions (.NET languages).
- Column editing mode.
- Spell check in several different languages. Unicode is supported.
- Unlimited undo/redo.
- A large number of useful editing functions.
- Advanced sorting.
- The word wrap function tries to break the text to make it as readable as possible.
- The editor uses syntax files for source code highlighting.
- New syntax definition files can easily be created in the syntax editor tool.
- Code Explorer for easier navigation in your source code.
- Synchronized editing. E.g. rename a variable in several places within a selected block.
- Block Comments. Easily comment or uncomment a selected block of text.
- Class auto completion. Unicode supported.
- Tag auto completion. Unicode supported.
- Edit source code
- The editor use auto completion to aid you in writing tags, attributes and CSS properties.
- Several HTML tag shortcuts are available as well as several wizards e.g. table editor, list editor, frame editor...
- CSS editing with CSS preview in the bottom bar.
- HTML preview to help you inspect the result of you editing.
- Validate your HTML document.
- Format/repair you HTML document. Several options are available e.g. word wrap, indent...
- Use the FTP/SFTP client "File Commander" to upload your home site.
- Write a home page
- The editor can open and save text as ANSI, UTF-8 or Unicode. It can do so with or without a BOM (Unicode file signature).
- Handles unicode file paths and file names. Unicode is supported with all file operations including command line arguments, drag n' drop, MRU, Searching, file commander...
- The editor can also open and save binary files. It is not only a text editor, it is also a binary (hex) editor.
- Text or source code can be saved as html documents. The source is converted to html and properly highlighted before saving.
- Text can be encrypted using strong encryption (Twofish). When you open or save the file a password has to be entered.
- Before printing you can preview the printout.
- The print dialog gives you several options. E.g. syntax coloring, word wrap...
- Open, save or print a document
- The editor has FTP and SFTP capabilities. You can edit a single document or you can manage your home site using the file commander.
- Synchronize a local folder with a remote folder.
- The SFTP client has full support for the SSH2 protocol and has support for the SFTP protocol versions 1 to 6.
- E-mail your document as plain text.
- E-mail your documents as attachments.
- Connect to the outside world
- Convert file encoding of one or several files on disk.
- Convert from text to html or html to text. With or without syntax coloring.
- Convert document between different character sets. E.g. you are using an English Windows XP and want to open and edit a Russian text saved on a Russian Windows. If the text is saved as ANSI - all you see is some garbled text. Simply convert the document to character set "Cyrillic" and the text is displayed using Russian characters. You can use this feature to convert between a number of different character sets like DOS and MAC.
- Convert your document
- Syntax editor. Create syntax definition files using a graphic tool. Makes some things like sorting keywords very simple.
- Character viewer. View characters available in different fonts using Unicode or code pages. Lets you copy characters or texts to the clipboard.
- Unit converter. Convert between different units.
- Skin support. About 70 skins are available.
- Skin builder. Build your own skins.
- Drag n' drop.
- Hexadecimal editor for binary files.
- And much more...
- Firefox preview
- Fixed a serious bug in the Firefox preview that could crash the program. Also updated XULRunner to v10.0.2.
- Text files containing zero's
- Text files containing zero's are now be opened as text files. Not as binary files.
- FTP synchronize issue. Remote files where not deleted properly.
- Very long text lines were not properly displayed.
- Incremental find bar did not show in the bottom view when horizontal split was activated.
- Macro issues with find/replace all.
- Undo issue when the editor window did not have focus.
- Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit).
RJ TextEd 8.02 Screenshot
RJ TextEd 8.02 Keywords
Bookmark RJ TextEd 8.02
RJ TextEd 8.02 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for RJ TextEd 8.02. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
RJ TextEd is an advanced component which enables your application with the ability to Unicode text editor with syntax highlighting, code folding, full FTP client, HTML preview, spell checking, and email support. Free Download
PurgeIE is a Cache and Cookie cleaner for Internet Explorer users to eliminate their surfing tracks. PurgeIE now has a function to randomize Cookies data. PurgeIE manages its cleanup functions without requiring a system restart. Now suppports VISTA Free Download
Open Tax Solver is considered as a convenient and useful application that will enable you to calculate Tax Form entries and tax-owed or refund-due, such as Federal or State personal income taxes. Free Download
Fresh Diagnose is a utility designed to analyze and benchmark your computer system. It can analyze and benchmark many kinds of hardware, such as CPU performance, hard disk performance, video system information, mainboard information, and more. Free Download
System Requirements: keine besonderen Enhancements: Fehlerkorrektur: Suchvorlagen mit Plattform eBay.co.uk und eBay.com wurden nicht korrekt gespeichert und Free Download
WinMessenger is especially created to bring users an advanced and reliable replacement for the standard Messenger Service and WinPopup tools which allows you to send and receive messages from computer to computer in real-time without using dedicated servers Free Download
Polygon Cruncher reduces the number of polygons of your 3D objects without changing their appearance. You keep all details even at high optimization ratio. You also keep texture information, vertex colors. It includes batch optimization processing. Free Download