RJ TextEd RJ TextEd 6.50
RJ TextEd RJ TextEd 6.50 Ranking & Summary
RJ TextEd RJ TextEd 6.50 description
RJ TextEd 6.50 is an advanced component which enables your application with the ability toUnicode text editor with syntax highlighting, code folding, full FTP client, HTML preview, spell checking, and email support. The editor can use any language with the use of a language file. A syntax definition file editor is included. Adds HTML preview tab using Mozilla Active X (Firefox) component, both IE and Firefox preview tabs have full browser capabilities, and add or edit folder favorites in explorer tabs. Adds advanced column mode, new extended search, new search features Internal browsers (IE and Firefox) Reformatting of paragraphs and selected text, new folding options, new print options, and uses TopStyle Lite.
- Edit plain text
- The editor handles any type of file. ANSI, ASCII, UTF-8, Unicode and binary files. Text documents can be converted between different character sets.
- Internally text is handled as Unicode. All functions of the editor support Unicode.
- Has a tabbed interface to easily switch between documents.
- Support code folding and regions (.NET languages).
- Column editing mode.
- Spell check in several different languages. Unicode is supported.
- Unlimited undo/redo.
- A large number of useful editing functions.
- Advanced sorting.
- The word wrap function tries to break the text to make it as readable as possible.
- Edit source code
- The editor uses syntax files for source code highlighting.
- New syntax definition files can easily be created in the syntax editor tool.
- Code Explorer for easier navigation in your source code.
- Synchronized editing. E.g. rename a variable in several places within a selected block.
- Block Comments. Easily comment or uncomment a selected block of text.
- Class auto completion. Unicode supported.
- Tag auto completion. Unicode supported.
- Write a home page
- The editor use auto completion to aid you in writing tags and attributes.
- Several html tag shortcuts are available as well as several wizards e.g. table editor, list editor, frame editor...
- Use the Topstyle Lite CSS editor to help you to create style sheets.
- Html preview to help you inspect the result of you editing.
- Validate your html document.
- Format/repair you html document. Several options are available e.g. word wrap, indent...
- Use the FTP/SFTP client "File Commander" to upload your home site.
- Open, save or print a document
- The editor can open and save text as ANSI, UTF-8 or Unicode. It can do so with or without a BOM (Unicode file signature).
- Handles unicode file paths and file names. Unicode is supported with all file operations including command line arguments, drag n' drop, MRU, Searching, file commander...
- The editor can also open and save binary files. It is not only a text editor, it is also a binary (hex) editor.
- Text or source code can be saved as html documents. The source is converted to html and properly highlighted before saving.
- Text can be encrypted using strong encryption (Twofish). When you open or save the file a password has to be entered.
- Before printing you can preview the printout.
- The print dialog gives you several options. E.g. syntax coloring, word wrap...
- Connect to the outside world
- The editor has FTP and SFTP capabilities. You can edit a single document or you can manage your home site using the file commander.
- Synchronize a local folder with a remote folder.
- The SFTP client has full support for the SSH2 protocol and has support for the SFTP protocol versions 1 to 6.
- E-mail your document as plain text.
- E-mail your documents as attachments.
- Convert your document
- Convert file encoding of one or several files on disk.
- Convert from text to html or html to text. With or without syntax coloring.
- Convert document between different character sets. E.g. you are using an English Windows XP and want to open and edit a Russian text saved on a Russian Windows. If the text is saved as ANSI - all you see is some garbled text. Simply convert the document to character set "Cyrillic" and the text is displayed using Russian characters. You can use this feature to convert between a number of different character sets like DOS and MAC.
- Syntax editor. Create syntax definition files using a graphic tool. Makes some things like sorting keywords very simple.
- Character viewer. View characters available in different fonts using Unicode or code pages. Lets you copy characters or texts to the clipboard.
- Unit converter. Convert between different units.
- Skin support. About 70 skins are available.
- Skin builder. Build your own skins.
- Drag n' drop.
- Hexadecimal editor for binary files.
- Microsoft Input Method Editor (IME)
- Better Microsoft IME support. The editing will take place in the text and not in an external window.
- Synchronized scroll in dual document view
- Added synchronized scrolling of the two active documents in dual document view. The feature is available in the "Windows" menu or by using a toolbar button. The current scroll position in the two views are not changed when activating this feature.
- Project Manager
- Several changes have been made to the project manager in this version.
- You can now create new virtual folders in the project tree.
- Rename folders by a (slow) double click on the folder name.
- Enabled drag n drop of files and folders. Files and folders can now be moved in the project tree.
- You can now add remote files (FTP/SFTP) to the project.
- Double click on a remote project file will download it in the background.
- Upload and download of remote files are independent of the built in (S)FTP client. You don't have to be connected to open/save a remote file.
- Fixed many issues when using projects.
- Fixed many issues when saving remote files.
- Option to set the default project file folder. This is the location used with the "Save As..." dialog.
- Option to add new (created) document to the project automatically.
- Added an "Add to project options" menu item in the project menu with 2 options:
- Add to selected tree branch
- Add using a relative file path
- Fixed several issues
- Create new project issues
- Add folder and duplicate files issues
- Delete issues
- Sort issues
- Highlight colors
- You can now set the highlight colors used with the search "highlight" feature.
- Improved color dialog
- Added a color wheel and made several improvements to the color dialog.
- (S)FTP favorites
- You can now add remote directories as favorites. The stored favorites are unique for each connected server.
- You can now set any available shortcut to your macro.
- Goto next/previous or numbered bookmark should now work in a macro.
- Find results can now be exported to the clipboard.
- Program should now handle large DPI system settings.
- Added extended search option to follow active document folder.
- Fixed a syntax highlight issue with blocks.
- Fixed some reported issues in the forum.
RJ TextEd RJ TextEd 6.50 Screenshot
RJ TextEd RJ TextEd 6.50 Keywords
Bookmark RJ TextEd RJ TextEd 6.50
RJ TextEd RJ TextEd 6.50 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- FTP Client+HTML Editor+Animation Studio+Archiver
- 3herosoft MOV Converter 3.2.0.0519
- iMacsoft Video to Audio Converter 2.2.3.0430
- iMacsoft FLV Converter 2.2.2.0420
- iMacsoft Apple TV Video Converter 2.2.2.0427
- iMacsoft Mobile Phone Video Converter 2.2.2.0421
- 3herosoft Video to Audio Converter 3.2.1.0601
- 3herosoft Mobile Phone Video Converter 3.2.1.0602