RTextPrinter for .NET 1.0
RTextPrinter for .NET 1.0 Ranking & Summary
RTextPrinter for .NET 1.0 description
RTextPrinter for .NET 1.0 provides a printing application which you can use for printing your reports. This is an assembly used to print reports in text mode. This results in a FAST and LIGHT WEIGHTED printing solution for your .NET application. It supports all major printer control command sets (HP-PCL, EPSON-ESC, IBM-Proprinter). Most printer are normally compatible with one of these.
The component supports the use of font styles (bold, italic ...), lines and rectangles, fonts, mapping of character sets.
RTextPrinter provides an easy to use application for printing text mode reports. It will handle the communication with the printer and all printer configuration commands in a transparent manner for you.
- Font selection (courier ...)
- Font style (bold, italic and underlined)
- Font size (characters per inch)
- Lines (vertical and horizontal) and rectangles
- Character set managing and character value mapping
- Other: subscripts and superscripts, double wide, landscape format and interline spacing
- Supported printer command sets:
- Epson ESCP and ESCP2 or compatible
- HP-PCL5 or compatible
- HP-PCL 3 (known also as Laset Jet Plus Emulation)
- IBM Proprinter or compatible
- IBM PPDS
- Plain (no features)
Requirements: dotnet 1.0 or later
RTextPrinter for .NET 1.0 Screenshot
RTextPrinter for .NET 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark RTextPrinter for .NET 1.0
RTextPrinter for .NET 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.