RTF to PDF Converter 2.3.1
RTF to PDF Converter 2.3.1 Ranking & Summary
RTF to PDF Converter 2.3.1 description
RTF to PDF Converter 2.3.1 offers you a very effective product which can convert RTF strings and files to PDF documents from any type of Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 application (windows forms, asp.net). You can add footers and headers to the rendered document, set the page size, page orientation and PDF compression set the page size, page orientation and PDF compression level.
The archive contains the product binaries, documentation and C#/VB.NET sample applications.
With the RTF to PDF Converter library for .NET 2.0 you can easily convert RTF strings and files to PDF. You can obtain the PDF document either as an array of bytes or as a PDF file.
The integration is extremely easy and no additional installation is necessary in order to get started. It's just a .NET 2.0 assembly that you have to reference in your application. Samples and documentation are available in the downloaded archive.
- Easy integration, no installation or setup is necessary on the server
- Delivered as a single strong named .NET 2.0 assembly (can be installed in GAC)
- Can be deployed on the server by simple copy (xcopy deployment support)
- Can be used from ASP.NET, Windows Forms, WPF, Web Service or Console applications
- The same assembly can be used both on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows servers
- Convert RTF strings to PDF documents
- Convert RTF files to PDF documents
Enhancements: A bug fixing release.
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
RTF to PDF Converter 2.3.1 Screenshot
RTF to PDF Converter 2.3.1 Keywords
Bookmark RTF to PDF Converter 2.3.1
RTF to PDF Converter 2.3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.