RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.5.62
RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.5.62 Ranking & Summary
RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.5.62 description
RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.5.62 offers you a tool which provides the common controls you always wanted. Show date/time and numeric text boxes with simple and easy-to-manage properties. Create Windows XP style buttons with mouse over and click effects. Make anything appear as IP Address, SS#, Phone numbers, etc. These elements are chock full of functionality that you wont find in the Microsoft .NET controls, that make it easy to build professional and forcing user interfaces. RustemSoft.Controls is a .NET class library with five powerful controls, fully integrated with the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET IDE and especially designed for easy inserting and arranging data on your customer .NET Windows Forms.
With its complex features and user-demanded functionalities, you can create rich and usable application interfaces with: RustemSoft Combobox Control, XP Button Control, DateTime box Control, Numeric box Control, Text Fractions box Control.
1. RustemSoft Combobox Control
- The RustemSoft.Controls library contains a combobox component for your .Net form. It is not just a dropdown combobox. This .Net 2.0 RustemSoft.Controls RSComboBox control has the following attractive features:
- This combobox automatically fills the text at the cursor with the value of its dropdown values list. As characters are typed, the RSComboBox component finds the closest matching item from the list and automatically fills in the remaining characters. Appended characters are highlighted so that they are replaced by any further typing. For this auto-filling feature you can setup the character case sensibility.
- This RustemSoft Control gives you ability to instantly update dropdown values with a really simple and friendly user interface. When you click the additional combo dropdown button a dictionary of its list values will be displayed below the combobox. You can update values, and insert and delete rows in the dictionary grid which is filled by data from a related datatable.
- The control gives an ability to get a nesting combo box that filters values from a related child table. In a dictionary grid, you can view and edit related data in a child table. In your database a Master table has a one-to-many relationship with a Child table; so for each row of the Master table in Dictionary grid, you or your customer can view and edit the related rows of the Child table in a dictionary grid.
2. XP Button Control
- A Button control is a control which can perform some action. RustemSoft XL Button .NET 2.0 Control allows you to provide the .NET winforms interface your users are requesting, while supporting the utterly powerful Microsoft .NET 2.0 (MS Visual Studio 2005) Windows Forms functionalities.
- RustemSoft XL Button could be presented in two styles on your .NET Form: XP style and Vista style.
- The XLButton class makes the MS .NET Form control one of the most powerful controls that you ever had used. The RustemSoft XLButton .NET component on a .NET Form control gives you ability to define custom functionality for items on the Form beyond the edit, delete, select, and hyperlink features of other .NET 2.0 contols.
- The XLButton .NET component has a pushbutton-style only. The button captions can be a text read from a database.
- When you define a button control, you specify a command associated with the button. The Click event of XLButton class occurs when the user clicks the button, the button's command is passed to a container where you can handle it with your custom code.
- It gives you ability to adjust XL Button appearance on your .NET Forms by setting up several Colors properties of the class.
3. DateTime box Control
- You have a TextBox object on your .NET Windows Form with a DateTime value that displays the date/time as "2/20/2005 7:00:00 PM". You would like to display only the time in the following format "7:00 PM". You would like to insert a new time in the column or update current time value only. Let us suppose that you are European and would like to see in date field something like "20.02.2005". The RustemSoft DateTime box Control can help you design the concept that will resolve your needs.
- The DateTime box control is used to allow the user to insert formatted date and time, and to display that date/time on your .NET 2.0 Form.
4. Numeric box Control
- This formatted intelligent Numeric box control can mask the numbers, digits, decimal and checks the validation, and automatically set the delimiter location. You may input any number. If there is a numeric scale defined with the field, it is used to format the display and the input.
- Note By default the .NET Numeric box follows the formatting of the original datatable's column. If you define specific parameters (MaxLength, DecimalLength,...) for the box object it will accept them. However if the original DataTable's column could not accept your defined parameters it will ignore your settings. For example, the datatype for an original numeric datatable's field is Integer and you give to the DecimalLength parameter some not zero value. For this case the control will not allow your users to insert decimal values. Please choose appropriate datatypes and column settings.
5. Text Fractions box Control.
- This formatted intelligent RustemSoft Text Fractions box control can mask the text fractions. It gives you ability to manage the IP Address, SS#, Phone numbers, etc., and checks the validation, and automatically set the delimiter location.
- The Fraction box Control is useful in several situations. For example, this control will automatically format a telephone number so when a user enters their phone number like this: 123-456-7890 or 1234567890
- it will automatically change the numbers in the column text updating box.
- Up to 5 text fractions can be defined. By setting the DelimiterChar property up a delimiter symbol for the control can be specified. You can define the overall length of each text fraction and what kind of characters can be inserted in the fraction (alphanumeric, numeric only, etc.).
RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.5.62 Screenshot
RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.5.62 Keywords
Bookmark RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.5.62
RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.5.62 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 2.0
- RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.5.65
- RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.5.64
- RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.5.63
- RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.5.61
- RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.5.51
- RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.5.6
- RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.4.95
- RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.4.86
- RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.40.86
- RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.2.620
- RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.2.62
- RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.20.62
- RustemSoft.Controls .NET assembly 1.04.84
- Start Button Patcher 5.1.03
- CharMap .NET control 1.0
- CRC .NET control 184.108.40.206
- Serial Line FileXfer .Net Control 2.0
- Bokai Barcode Image Generator .Net Control (Barcode .Net) 3.0
- EaseSoft PDF417 Barcode .NET Control 3.5.0
- EaseSoft PDF417 Barcode ASP.NET Control 3.5.0
- EaseSoft DataMatrix Barcode .NET Control 3.5.0