ScreenSteps 2.9 Build 34
ScreenSteps 2.9 Build 34 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 7.8 MB
Platform: Windows All
Price: USD 39.95
Date added: 2011-05-11
Publisher: Blue Mango Learning Systems
ScreenSteps 2.9 Build 34 description
ScreenSteps 2.9 Build 34 is well designed to be a practical and efficient Word Processor for Pictures with which you can add images to your documents and articles. Capture or import images. Add lines, arrows, boxes and other image annotations.
- Simple, Fast, Effective
- You will create visual documents in less time with less effort. ScreenSteps will help you communicate more clearly, saving you time in all aspects of your business. Guaranteed.
- All the Power, None of the Hassle
- ScreenSteps is so simple to use you will be up and running in under 5 minutes. ScreenSteps removes all of the hassle associated with working with screenshots inside of documents. ScreenSteps makes what is a time consuming and tedious process fun.
- Powerful Export Options
- ScreenSteps makes sharing your content easy. Export formats include HTML, PDF, MS Word/Apple Pages, blogs, wikis and content management systems and emails.
- One License for Mac and Windows
- A single ScreenSteps license will let you use ScreenSteps on both Mac and Windows. There is no extra charge for a cross-platform license.
- Capture images using the ScreenSteps screen capture tool or integrate with a 3rd party screen capture utility
- Drag images or photos onto ScreenSteps to automatically import images
- Easily replace screen captures right inside of your document
- Add arrows, boxes, circles, numbers and text.
- Crop and resize images
- Replace screen captures without losing your annotations
- Add text to each step in your document
- Insert urls
- Reorder, delete or add new new steps
Publish and Share
- Export to HTML, XML, PDF, or Microsoft Word
- Publish to blogs: WordPress, TypePad, Blogger, Movable Type, Square Space
- Publish to wikis: MindTouch, Confluence
- Publish to content management systems: Google Sites, Joomla, Drupal
- Export to clipboard for embedding in documents or sharing via email
- Support for bullet and number lists in descriptions and instructions.
- PDF export now lets you select from a wide range of fonts as well as specify different fonts for lesson and step titles as well as body text.
- PDF documents now support all character sets supported within ScreenSteps.
- PDF templates now support borders around images.
- Google Sites now supports encrypted connections.
- You can now import multiple lessons at a time from ScreenSteps Live.
- Key bindings on OS X now match standard platform key bindings.
- New Code Block formatting option for styling programming code.
- ScreenSteps can now automatically check for updates at launch if preference is set.
- ScreenSteps no longer creates duplicate lessons when importing a manual from ScreenSteps Live.
- ScreenSteps can automatically submit error reports now. No more copying and pasting the report into an email.
- If the operating system requests that ScreenSteps open a file the request is ignored if a modal window is open.
- Changed "New Step" accelerator key to Alt + Shift + N on Windows so that it no longer conflicts with accelerator key for "New Manual".
- Removed accelerator key on Windows for "Split Step at Insertion Point" as it conflicted with another accelerator key.
- When updating a manual on ScreenSteps Live you no longer have the option of creating a new manual or replacing an existing manual. These options open up too much room for error. You now must delete the link between the manual and ScreenSteps Live using the Web pane of the manual property inspector if you want to create a new manual or replace an existing one.
- Importing documents from ScreenSteps Live now updates existing lesson rather than creating duplicates.
- Added an extra line after the image in the Confluence template.
- Updated DOCX Neutral template to include ListBullet and ListNumber styles.
- Blog/Wiki/SS Live dialogs now use large progress bars.
- When generating tooltips for fields ScreenSteps no longer resolves links to lessons that are outside of the current manual.
- SQL Server is now passed all created_on/modified_on/posted_on dates in YYYYMMDD format. [Workgroup]
- The image resize menu now disables options if lesson is not checked out. [Workgroup]
- Added accelerator keys for Plain formatting.
- Removed and from default Zendesk template as they would appear in the forum post unless the user was an agent who could moderate forum posts or an admin.
- Export images now remembers the last folder used.
- Added "Clear Menu" to the Open Recent menu.
- Fixed a potential crash caused when trying to retrieve the internal id of a tag.
- Text annotations were not being scaled properly when resizing an image.
- Word output no longer inserts a blank line if step instructions are empty.
- Updated Google Sites API error handling so that redirect failures are reported properly.
- Conversion of multiplication unicode symbol was incorrect. This would cause errors in Word output.
- Fixed issue with multiple authors being logged in when using a ScreenSteps Workgroup floating license and logging in as another author.
- Dragging text within document fields now works.
- Zendesk images would sometimes appear out of order when updating a post.
- When syncing step media filenames to step titles a "." could end up at the end of the filename.
- Syncing image names to step titles when the document was not loaded would cause an error.
- Entering a value > 32767 for height or width when resizing an image would generate an error.
- Copying and pasting links with URL links now preserves the links.
- When downloading changes from a chapter on Screenteps Live, ScreenSteps was not accurately detecting when a chapter no longer existed on the ScreenSteps Live server.
- Fixed issues in PAC support file included with ScreenSteps. PAC files that use dnsResolve should work properly now.
- The dialogs used for importing lessons and manuals from ScreenSteps Live now respect the 'use ssl' setting for the web export account.
- Navigating away from the PDF preference pane while editing the name of a template would generate an error if the template name had been changed. The same issue existed for the Web Export pane as well.
- The text annotation font size menu was grabbing the wrong template value if no annotation was selected.
- Undo manager no longer throws an error if undoing a field operation and the field can't have it's selection selected.
- When generating the next/previous links in Manual HTML export the next lesson might be incorrect if the next chapter had lots of lessons in it.
- The category was not being assigned properly when uploading to WordPress.
- When registering ScreenSteps with a ScreenSteps Live account the protocol is now stripped from the domain. This is the same behavior as the Web Export pane.
- Importing a library now checks for lesson/section links that are missing a valid id.
- Upgraded some lesson templates as they were missing a CSS file.
- Image width limitations on OS X removed. Images only limited by available memory now.
- Fixed crash that could occur when processing certain PAC files.
- Mac OS X v. 10.4 or later.
ScreenSteps 2.9 Build 34 Screenshot
ScreenSteps 2.9 Build 34 Keywords
Bookmark ScreenSteps 2.9 Build 34
ScreenSteps 2.9 Build 34 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for ScreenSteps 2.9 Build 34. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
A simple, easy to use application designed to help you encrypt your files Free Download
Transparentizer was designed to create windows transparency Free Download
demo of the multilingual Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Free Download
With this application will no longer have to make manual data entries, or dealing with useless data. Free Download
Rapidly create screensavers (SCR) and slideshows (EXE) as standalone files. Free Download
iMiser Web Organizer add Permanence to the Web! Save and organize Web pages, e-mail, images, and text Free Download
A powerful word processor with extended cryptography features. It allows easi... Free Download
Convert photos into talking 3D characters Free Download