SecureBlackbox .NET 7.1
SecureBlackbox .NET 7.1 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 27.27 MB
Platform: WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Vista U
Date added: 2009-07-18
Publisher: EldoS Corporation
SecureBlackbox .NET 7.1 description
SecureBlackbox (.NET edition) is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security. Unlike other components SecureBlackbox contains original implementation of all encryption algorithms and security protocols, used in the package, and doesnt depend on third-party libraries
SecureBlackbox is split to several packages:
- OpenPGPBlackbox - clean-room implementation of all PGP algorithms and standards with support for operations with PGP keys and keyrings.
- PDFBlackbox - clean-room implementation of PDF compression, encryption and signing specifications. Public Key (X.509 certificates) and symmetric encryption is supported. PKCS#1 and PKCS#7 signing is supported.
- XMLBlackbox - clean-room implementation of XML encryption and signing specifications (XMLDSig, XMLEnc, XAdES)
- SFTPBlackbox - client and server components that provide support for SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP, Secure File Transfer Protocol).
- SSHBlackbox - client and server components that provide support for SSH1 and SSH2 (including compression) and dont depend on third-party libraries.
- PKIBlackbox - offers support for Public Key Infrastructure (X.509 certificates, certificate requests, certificate revokation lists, certificate storages etc.), including Windows Certificate Storages and cryptography hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards).
- SSLBlackbox - client and server components that provide complete support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS1.x. Also includes client component that implements FTP (RFC 959) and FTP-over-SSL (RFC 2228) protocols for secure file transfer and client component for HTTP/HTTPS support.
- EDIBlackbox - implementation of AS/2 protocol.
- MIMEBlackbox - MIME components with own character conversion tables and MIME parser/assembler.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2008, 2005, 2003, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 or 3.5, Mono (1.0 or 2.0) or .NET CF (1.0, 2.0, 3.5).
System Requirements: .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, Mono 1.0 or 2.0, .NET CF 1.0, 2.0, 3.5
Enhancements: FIPS-compliant mode of operations IPv6 support
SecureBlackbox .NET 7.1 Screenshot
SecureBlackbox .NET 7.1 Keywords
Bookmark SecureBlackbox .NET 7.1
SecureBlackbox .NET 7.1 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for SecureBlackbox .NET 7.1. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
SecureBlackbox is a comprehensive component collection that adds SFTP, FTPS, SSH, PGP, PDF, XML security, S/MIME, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, PKI support to your Windows or Linux application. This is VCL edition (for Delphi, C++Builder, Kylix). Free Download
SSHBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive collection of managed components that add client-side and server-side support for SSH (Secure Shell) to your .NET Framework applications. SSHBlackbox.NET also includes support for PKI (Public Key Infrastructure), i.e. X.509 certificates, requests and revocation lists. .NET edition can be used with MS Visual Studio 2008, 2005 and 2003, Borland Delphi 2005-2007. Free Download
SSLBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive collection of managed components that add client-side and server-side support for SSL / TLS family of protocols to your .NET Framework applications. SSLBlackbox.NET also includes support for PKI (Public Key Infrastructure), i.e. X.509 certificates, requests and revocation lists. .NET edition can be used with MS Visual Studio 2008, 2005 and 2003, Borland Delphi 2005-2007. Free Download
Add support for PGP algorithms to C# or VB.NET (.NET Framework) applications Free Download
OpenPGPBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive collection of managed components that add OpenPGP support to your .NET Framework applications. Data encryption, signing, compression and key generation, revocation, keyring management operations are supported. Free Download
SecureBlackbox for BizTalk lets you add support for SFTP, SSH, FTPS, OpenPGP, S/MIME, PKI, PDF, XML security to your BizTalk orchestrations. Free Download
SecureBlackbox for SQL Server lets you add support for SSH, SFTP, FTPS, OpenPGP, SMTP, S/MIME, PKI, PDF, XML security to your MS SQL Server Integration Services scripts. Free Download
KCallback AJAX Enabled ASP.NET Callback Control Free Download