secureSWF 3.6 Build 6034
secureSWF 3.6 Build 6034 Ranking & Summary
secureSWF 3.6 Build 6034 description
secureSWF 3.6 Build 6034 brings a reliable and handy utility that supports Flex ActionScript obfuscation, optimization, and encryption.
If you are not distributing your ActionScript source code with your Flash application, then you have to use secureSWF to protect your SWF files before uploading them. Anyone can download and decompile your SWF files in seconds and unconditionally view your source code.
secureSWF has the following set of features to help you obfuscate your ActionScript and protect your SWF files against Flash decompilers in the most convenient way
- All ActionScript Versions on Every Platform:
- secureSWF supports ActionScript v1, v2 and v3. And is now available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Identifiers Renaming:
- secureSWF renames just about every identifier (including classes, symbol instances names, and even frame labels) in your ActionScript into short meaningless names that include unprinted characters.
- Smart Identifiers Selection:
- secureSWF automatically determines which identifiers are safe to rename and which are not making code obfuscation easier than ever.
- Stop Flash Decompilers:
- secureSWF stops all known Flash decompilers and disassemblers using the following advanced mechanisms:
- Control flow obfuscation.
- Dynamic code wrapping.
- Statement-level randomization.
- String Encryption:
- secureSWF helps you protect your Flash and Flex application from a variety of security threats by providing literal strings encryption.
- Code Optimization:
- secureSWF provides a number of code optimization techniques that you can use to produce smaller files and even faster code.
- Access Limitation:
- secureSWF limits access to your published SWF files through:
- Encrypted domain locking.
- Encrypted loader creator.
- SWC, AIR & APK Support:
- secureSWF supports SWC, AIR, APK files out-of-the-box!
- Build Integration:
- secureSWF has XML project configuration files, a command-line interface, ANT task, and even in-code configuration that will strip the settings from your source code to help you integrate obfuscation into your build process.
secureSWF 3.6 Build 6034 Screenshot
secureSWF 3.6 Build 6034 Keywords
Bookmark secureSWF 3.6 Build 6034
secureSWF 3.6 Build 6034 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.