Serial Port Monitor ActiveX 3.0
Serial Port Monitor ActiveX 3.0 Ranking & Summary
Serial Port Monitor ActiveX 3.0 description
Serial Port Monitor ActiveX 3.0 offers you a professional and highly-efficient solution to monitor any serial port in a system. The product can be used for debugging applications that work with serial port, serial port monitoring applications development, development of system utilities to intercept communication data from COM ports for further analysis. This ActiveX Control offers a wide range of events, properties and methods to control the monitoring process. It lets you check the state of the serial port, process all signal line events to notify about the changes in state and data being sent/received via the port which is monitored by the ActiveX Control and control functions (Handflow, Baudrate, Timeouts).
Additionally, it provides low-level access to serial port via standard IRP major functions and IOCTL requests. Serial Port Monitor ActiveX directly intercepts the data flow that passed through the serial port being sniffed. All its functionality makes Serial Port Monitor ActiveX more usable and robust component. With Serial Port Monitor ActiveX Control you can sniff and detect all serial port activity in your system, determine all applications that work with serial port as well as control serial port directly within your application (open/close serial port) without being detected. A unique OnOpenClose event detects the application name and defines whether the serial port is opened or not. Sniffing can be started/stopped even if the serial port was opened by other application.
Serial Port Monitor ActiveX is compatible with MS Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and all 64-bit OS, MS Visual Basic 5-7, MS Visual C++ 5-7, Inprise/Borland Delphi 3-7, Inprise/Borland C++ Builder 3-6 and .NET technology. This component can be easily extended with your own functionality, delivering new creative opportunities to serial port application development. License type - OEM.
- Monitor open ports. You can start monitoring the serial port opened by some application (Serial Port Monitor ActiveX will even inform you which one did the thing) and stop monitoring whenever you want to, without necessity of closing the port.
- Monitor all serial port activity in your system. Serial Port Monitor ActiveX enables your application to sniff all communication between applications and serial ports. The component features a complete set of methods, events, and properties, so that it can intercept all data sent to any serial port, detect changes in the port's settings and track everything occurring to the port.
- Monitor an unlimited number of serial ports. With Serial Port Monitor ActiveX you can monitor as many serial ports as needed. Moreover, you can use this component for developing your own monitoring-enabled applications.
- Unique OnOpenClose event that defines whether the serial port is opened or not
- Read/write serial port data events are available
- Sniffing can be started/stopped even if the serial port was opened by other application
- All serial port configuration (LineControl, FlowControl, Timeouts, Baudrate, etc.) events are supported
- All signal line (DTR, DSR, RTS, etc.) events are supported
- Low-level serial port access (IRP functions and IOCTRL requests) is provided
- No reboot required during installation and implementation
- Fully compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
- Multi-threading is supported
- Examples for Borland/Inprise Delphi, C++ Builder 6.0, Microsoft VC++ 6.0, Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic.Net, Visual Studio C# and Visual C.Net included
- Possibility to detect the application name that opened/closed serial port
- Greatly improved stability and speed of ActiveX component
- Extended and enhanced Serial Port Monitor driver
Requirements: Windows 95/ 98 SE/ Me/ NT 4.x/ 2000/ 2003 x32/ 2003 x64 XP x32/ XP x64/ Vista x3/ Vista x64
Serial Port Monitor ActiveX 3.0 Screenshot
Serial Port Monitor ActiveX 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark Serial Port Monitor ActiveX 3.0
Serial Port Monitor ActiveX 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.