SeriousBit Ellipter 1.4.1
SeriousBit Ellipter 1.4.1 Ranking & Summary
SeriousBit Ellipter 1.4.1 description
SeriousBit Ellipter 1.4.1 offers you a powerful .NET library, which is ideal for licensing shareware applications and components based on Elliptic Curves Asymmetric Cryptography. Using a new and strong security technology we provide software developers and publishers with an unprecedented level of protection. With our library you can create or verify secure product keys in just 3 lines of code!
- Protect your .NET and Linux/Mono based applications and components
- Programatically create and verify secure product keys
- Easily verify any key with Ellipter's integrated UI
- Embed any information into a product key
- Create time-limited keys.
- Create time-limited or uses count limited trial applications
- Strong Encryption - SEL uses an asymmetric elliptic curves encryption algorithm to create and verify license keys which makes it impossible for a cracker to create any keygens by reverse-engineering your code or even having full access to it.
- Compact Product Keys - SEL product keys are as short as possible: 29 characters length when no product info is embedded.
- ID Based License Keys - Each generated license key contains an ID which guarantees license key uniqueness and allows identifying of license keys.
- Embedded Product Info - Additional product information can be embedded into license keys when they are generated which can be used for specific software features.
- Time-limited License Keys Creation - Time-limited keys can be created and used for software with specific licensing schemas like subscriptions.
- License Keys Black-Listing - Any license key can be blacklisted, which means it won't be accepted by Ellipter even if it is valid.
- Time limited or uses count limited Trial Applications or Demos - A very useful and often used feature for shareware applications.
- User Interface - SEL has a full featured User Interface with Public/Private keys pair Generator, Serials Generator and Serials Validator.
- Royalty Free - licensed per developer. You can build as many applications as you want and distribute them without paying any further royalties.
- Easy to Use - SEL's simplicity of use is just outstanding: you need to write just 3 lines of code to have it done.
- C# and Visual Basic examples
- .NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5 and Linux/Mono 2.0 support - Use your existent infrastructure without changes to create online key generators or protect your Windows and Linux applications.
- Linux/Mono limitations:
- SerialsManager.GetCPUID() is not supported
- TimeBomb and UsageBomb are not supported because they use Windows registry
- Trial keys are not accepted because they are based on GetCPUID() method
- Added support for Mono/Linux platform;
- Added support for .NET 1.0/1.1 platforms;
Requirements: .NET Framework or Mono
SeriousBit Ellipter 1.4.1 Screenshot
SeriousBit Ellipter 1.4.1 Keywords
Bookmark SeriousBit Ellipter 1.4.1
SeriousBit Ellipter 1.4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.