SFTP Component for .NET 2.1
SFTP Component for .NET 2.1 Ranking & Summary
SFTP Component for .NET 2.1 description
SFTP Component for .NET 2.1 provides you a number of classes that make the work of transferring files directly from your application using SFTP (a powerful and secure file-transfer protocol that runs over an SSH session) more easily.
SftpClient class provides a number of convenience asynchronous methods and events that allow you to quickly create applications which can handle file transfers simultaneously. The library also offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the SSH Secure File Transfer Protocols are implemented.
- NetXtremeScp, NetXtremeSshExec, and NetXtremeProxy components are included.
- All the standard SFTP file and directory operations (upload, download, rename, resume, abort,...).
- Supports folders synchronization.
- Supports compress or decompress data on-the-fly.
- Supports multi-threads upload and download.
- Compliant with RFC 4250-4254, 4256 and 4419.
- SFTP protocol version 3 support.
- All SSH and SFTP servers support.
- Firewall and Proxy support.
- Large file support (>4GB).
- Supports IPv6.
- Fully-managed .NET components written in C#.
- Comprehensive integrated product documentation and 28 Sample projects written in C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET.
- Seamless integration with popular development environments including Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and CodeGear products.
Requirements: .NET Framework 2.x or 3.x
SFTP Component for .NET 2.1 Screenshot
SFTP Component for .NET 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark SFTP Component for .NET 2.1
SFTP Component for .NET 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.