SFTP NET Managed 5.2.4
SFTP NET Managed 5.2.4 Ranking & Summary
SFTP NET Managed 5.2.4 description
SFTP NET Managed 5.2.4 makes it easy to upload and download files and whole directories from and to remote SSH servers, create and delete files and directories, check directory structure and more. And all these operations are performed using SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol, also called Secure File Transfer Protocol or Secure FTP).
SFTP NET Managed puts your project on the rails, leading your .NET team straight to a final release. Implementing SFTP and SSH protocols into a set of .NET components, SFTP NET Managed is a perfect solution for your company. Every little detail in SFTP and SSH protocols has been taken care of. Just add SFTP NET Managed into a .NET mockup, and you get a working .NET SFTP or .NET SSH client or server! Build your code around, and youll get a .NET product that implements SSH and SFTP protocols in the best possible manner.
Not only will you deploy the project sooner, you'll also get a .NET code that is simple and clear. Even if you have no experience with SSH, SFTP or any other secure communication protocol in the .NET environment, you can still easily use SFTP NET Managed to build your project without any security holes or reliability issues.
SFTP NET Managed has been developed with industry standards in mind. Its .NET implementations of SFTP and SSH protocols are not only standard-compliant, they are fully featured as well. You'll get a set of SFTP and SSH components that help you produce a highly compatible, standard-compliant application to work without a problem for years to come!
Still not convinced? Download SFTP NET Managed and launch any of the included sample projects in C# or Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET) environment to see how easy and fast it becomes to build a SFTP server or client in any .NET language!
- File and directory upload and download can be implemented in minutes using use ElSimpleSFTPClient component;
- You can build SFTP servers yourself using ElSFTPServer component;
- Complete control over the SFTP and SSH layers is available with powerful ElSFTPClient and ElSSHClient components;
- You can use low-level functions for various file and directory operations on remote file system;
- You get maximal possible speed of transfer using compression and pipelining;
- With SFTPBlackbox you get both SFTP and SSH support at no charge;
- Free individual or public support is available from the very beginning of your evaluation and development
- SFTP Protocol implementation offers the following SFTP features:
- Server-side support for SFTP versions 3-6 ;
- Client-side support for SFTP protocol versions 2-6 ;
- Support for low-level methods (ReadFile, WriteFile, Seek, Block/Unblock) ;
- Attribute retrieval and modification, including the attributes defined by SFTP 4 to 6 ;
- Text and binary transfer modes including support for text mode in SFTP versions before SFTP 4;
- Support for Unicode file names via UTF8;
- Symlink and hardlink manipulations ;
- Application-defined commands ;
- ZLib compression ;
- Support for public-key, host-based, password-based, keyboard-interactive, OpenPGP key and X.509 certificate authentication ;
- Asynchronous and synchronous operation modes which let you easily build synchronous and Asynchronous applications ;
- Support for files over 4 Gb ;
- Possibility to plug SFTP server to custom (possibly not SSH-based) data transport;
- Data transfer using events/callbacks, i.e. possibility to secure not only socket-based, but also other types of data exchange;
- (optional) FIPS-compliant operation mode
- Image ElSimpleSFTPClient is an SFTP client component, which encapsulates several SSH and SFTP components inside and offers:
- All SFTP operations available in easy-to-use synchronous interface;
- methods for uploading, downloading and deleting one or several files and drectories with one method call;
- Access to all SSH features, such as various authentication types and algorithms ;
- Possibility to use SFTP client in scripting environments ;
- (optional) built-in TCP socket with support for Web Tunneling (HTTP CONNECT) and SOCKS proxies;
- Bandwidth control ;
- IPv6 support
- Image SSH protocols - as SFTP usually runs on top of SSH protocol, SFTP includes all features provided by SSH protocol in SSHBlackbox (included into SFTPBlackbox).
- Image PKI Infrastructure - besides SFTP and SSH features, SFTPBlackbox includes base functions of PKIBlackbox.
- .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0,
- Mono 1.0 or 2.0,
- .NET CF 1.0 or 2.0
SFTP NET Managed 5.2.4 Screenshot
SFTP NET Managed 5.2.4 Keywords
Bookmark SFTP NET Managed 5.2.4
SFTP NET Managed 5.2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.