SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 7.0
SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 7.0 Ranking & Summary
SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 7.0 description
SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 7.0 is a software that allows you to upload and download files and whole directories from and to remote SSH servers, create and delete files and directories, check directory structure and more. And all these operations are performed using SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol, also called Secure File Transfer Protocol or Secure FTP).
SFTP is a specialized protocol to transfer secure file transfer over SSH channel. SFTP is integral part of SSH 2 family of protocols and is supported by SSH servers. SFTP is not related to FTP (File Transfer Protocol) defined by RFC 959.
SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX edition, part of SecureBlackbox software product) is a collection of ActiveX controls for SSH and SFTP support in your C++, Visual Basic, VBScript and VBA applications.
Why choose SFTPBlackbox
- Secure file transfer can be implemented in minutes using use ElSimpleSFTPClient component;
- Complete control over the SFTP and SSH layers is available with powerful ElSFTPClient and ElSSHClient components;
- You can use low-level functions for various file and directory operations on remote file system;
- You get maximal possible speed of transfer using compression and pipelining;
- With SFTPBlackbox you get both SFTP and SSH support at no charge;
- Free individual or public support is available from the very beginning of your evaluation and development
SFTPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH/SFTP protocol specifications, which dont use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SFTPBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market. This is ActiveX edition which can be used with Visual Basic, C++ or other development tool which supports ActiveX controls.
SFTPBlackbox can be licensed in one of the following packages:
- SecureBlackbox Standard
- SecureBlackbox Transports
- SFTPBlackbox client-only
ActiveX edition of SFTPBlackbox can be used on Windows systems.
For development you can use one of the following development tools:
- Visual C++ (VC)
- Visual Basic 6 (VB 6)
- Visual Basic for Applications
- any other development tool that supports ActiveX controls or dynamically-linked libraries (DLLs)
- SFTP Protocol implementation offers the following SFTP features:
- server-side support for SFTP versions 3-6 ;
- client-side support for SFTP protocol versions 2-6 ;
- support for low-level methods (ReadFile, WriteFile, Seek, Block/Unblock) ;
- attribute retrieval and modification, including the attributes defined by SFTP 4 to 6 ;
- text and binary transfer modes including support for text mode in SFTP versions before SFTP 4;
- support for Unicode file names via UTF8;
- symlink and hardlink manipulations ;
- application-defined commands ;
- ZLib compression ;
- support for public-key, host-based, password-based, keyboard-interactive, OpenPGP key and X.509 certificate authentication ;
- asynchronous and synchronous operation modes which let you easily build
- synchronous and asynchronous applications ;
- support for files over 4 Gb ;
- possibility to plug SFTP server to custom (possibly not SSH-based) data transport ;
- data transfer using events/callbacks, i.e. possibility to secure not only soc based, but also other types of data exchange ;
- (optional) FIPS-compliant operation mode
- ElSimpleSFTPClient is an SFTP client component, which encapsulates several SSH and SFTP components inside and offers:
- all SFTP operations available in easy-to-use synchronous interface ;
- methods for uploading, downloading and deleting one or several files and drectories with one method call ;
- access to all SSH features, such as various authentication types and algorithms ;
- possibility to use SFTP client in scripting environments ;
- (optional) built-in TCP socket with support for Web Tunneling (HTTP CONNECT)
- and SOCKS proxies ;
- bandwidth control ;
- IPv6 support
- SSH protocols - as SFTP usually runs on top of SSH protocol, SFTP includes all features provided by SSH protocol in SSHBlackbox (included into SFTPBlackbox).
- PKI Infrastructure - besides SFTP and SSH features, SFTPBlackbox includes base functions of PKIBlackbox.
Enhancements: FIPS-compliant mode of operations IPv6 support
SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 7.0 Screenshot
SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 7.0 Keywords
Bookmark SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 7.0
SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 7.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 7.1
- SFTPBlackbox (VCL) 7.1
- SFTPBlackbox (VCL) 6.1.150
- SFTPBlackbox (VCL) 6.1
- SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 6.1
- SFTPBlackbox (VCL) 6.0.144
- SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 6.0.143
- SFTPBlackbox (VCL) 6.0
- SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 6.0
- SFTPBlackbox (VCL) 5.2.124
- SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 5.2.123
- SFTPBlackbox (.NET) 5.2
- SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 5.2
- SFTPBlackbox (VCL) 5.2
- SFTPBlackbox (VCL) 5.1