Shareware Guard 2
Shareware Guard 2 Ranking & Summary
Shareware Guard 2 description
Shareware Guard 2 is described as a very professional program for shareware developers using Delphi that will instantly make your application into a shareware or demo edition. It limits the user to evaluate your application by a date or some days. The user must purchase a license file from you before the evaluation expires, or the application will be locked until a valid license file is added into your application.
A license number and expiration date can also be specified in the license file. This means you cannot only make the license expire after a date, but also you can limit the max number in a license. Shareware Guard can also lock your application to a user name, or a computer identified by the hard disk serial number, CPU ID, or network adaptor's MAC. This will prevent the user from distributing a registered version of your application to other computers.
- Easy to use: TSharewareGuard is a zero-line-code and Drop and Run component. The only thing for you to do is to select the TSharewareGuard component by mouse and drop it on your main form, and then you can run your application.
- Multi-language programming: Shareware Guard supports multi-language programming. Software developer can translate and customize all messages in Shareware Guard to different language when program is running. This feature is suitable to develop an international application.
- Powerful programming abilities: There are many properties, methods, and events available for developer to create a more powerful, flexible and complicated shareware application. The default actions for your shareware can be changed by changing properties, or by writing proper event handle.
- License control enabled.
- License number limitation: If you are writing a license limitation application, you can use the LicenseNumber property to limit the user number, account number, or max connections (for server-side application), etc. Once the max license number reaches, you can guide the user to purchase more license from you.
- License number accumulated: Multiple license files can be added to one application. In this case, all of these licenses can be added up together to reach a new accumulated license number.
- License expires after a specified date: You can set a expiration date for the license in a license file when you create license for your user. The user has to purchase a new license from you once after the expiration date.
- License management: License can be managed by user. User can purchase more than one license files from you and add them to the application, or remove them from application in the License Info Form.
- License generator: A license generator for Shareware Guard is available in the package to generate license file for your user. User name, license number, expiration date can be specified when you create license file.
- Registration limited on a specific computer or by specific user: You can limit the license file valid only for a specified user name, or a specified computer (one of CPU ID, IDE hard disk serial number, or MAC of network adaptor card, see UserIdentification property). This is useful to protect your software from illegal copying to others by the user.
- Flexible Trial Periods: Two modes of trial periods are available for developer to limit user to evaluate the application. One is to set evaluation expired in specific days. The other is to set evaluation expired by a date.
- Useful Tools for developers.
- License Manager: License Manager is used for software developer to create and manage license files for end-user. All license information is saved in a database file (Microsoft Access).
- Language Editor: Language Editor is used to translate messages in language files for Shareware Guard into your local language or other language. So you can develop multi-language applications now.
Enhancements: Adds multi-language programming, License Manager, and Language Editor.
Shareware Guard 2 Screenshot
Shareware Guard 2 Keywords
Bookmark Shareware Guard 2
Shareware Guard 2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.