ShellBrowser Components for Delphi Win32 7.3.2
ShellBrowser Components for Delphi Win32 7.3.2 Ranking & Summary
ShellBrowser Components for Delphi Win32 7.3.2 description
ShellBrowser Components for Delphi Win32 7.3.2 is described as a highly flexible and feature-rich tool which gives a Delphi programmer easy access to the Win32 shell functionality.
The TJamShellList, TJamShellTree and TJamShellCombo components look and behave exactly like the corresponding parts of the Explorer. The non-visible TShellBrowser component provides an easy interface to the Windows Shell API. All >> components support the properties page, correct icons, OLE drag-and-drop , the Explorer context menu and merge with your Delphi popup menus.
A thumbnail component displays the Explorer thumbnail images and the TJamShellNotifier informs you about numerous shell events, like attached drives or changes in folders. Interesting >> sample projects and a help file with a lot of sample code are included.
- Enhance Your Delphi Application with Drop-in Shell Functionality
- Includes 18 visual and non-visual components
- Create Explorer-like applications within minutes with JamShellTree, the JamShellList and the JamShellCombo
- Easy drop-in: Just drop the UI components right on your own forms or dialogs
- Use checkboxes with JamShellTree, JamShellList, JamFileList and JamDriveList
- Icons and thumbnails are queried in background threads. This optimizes the reactivity and does not slow down the speed of the user interface.
- Look-and-Feel of the Windows Explorer
- Windows Shell context menu (can be extended with a Delphi popmenu)
- OLE drag-and-drop with the Windows Explorer and similar Win32 applications
- Different view styles: The JamShellList and the JamFileList support small icons, large icons, extra large icons, details mode and thumbnails
- Overlay icons supported
- Installed Shell extensions, which are supported by the Windows Explorer, are also supported by the ShellBrowser Delphi Edition
- TJamSystemShellView instances the right pane of the real Windows Explorer
- Background context menu in the JamShelllist is supported
- How-to Guides
- Comprehensive documentation of the included controls
- Several sample projects for basic and advanced features of ShellBrowser Delphi Edition included
- Transparent Costs
- The ShellBrowser Delphi Edition is royalty free and involves no runtime fees
- 100% Delphi Code
- The controls are based on the Delphi VCL and are written in 100% Object Pascal code
- No additional DLLs or ActiveX controls are necessary
- Improvement: If the property ShellContextMenu of the TJamShellList is set to False, now also the background context menu is not shown any more.
- Improvement: When performing a right mouse button drag from a readonly source, the resulting drop menu does no longer offer to move the file.
- The property TJamFolderCombo.ItemIndex is no longer published but public now.
- Bugfix: The method call TJamShellList.InvokeCommandOnSelected('default') showed an error if more than one file was selected.
- Bugfix: TJamShellCombo could raise an unhandled exception when it was visible while the Windows theme was changed to "Windows classic" style.
- Delphi 6 / 7 / 2006 / 2007 / 2009 / 2010 / XE
ShellBrowser Components for Delphi Win32 7.3.2 Screenshot
ShellBrowser Components for Delphi Win32 7.3.2 Keywords
Bookmark ShellBrowser Components for Delphi Win32 7.3.2
ShellBrowser Components for Delphi Win32 7.3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.