Silverlight Elements 2.1
Silverlight Elements 2.1 Ranking & Summary
Silverlight Elements 2.1 description
Silverlight Elements 2.1 offers users with an easy to use yet smart program which provides a suite of production ready Silverlight controls designed to help you create stunning applications faster and more easily than ever before. Silverlight Elements contains 40+ beautifully crafted controls built supporting Silverlight 4.0 and, of course, all customers get Mindscape's legendary support and nightly builds!
- Silverlight HTML Editor
- The only Silverlight HTML Editor that provides WYSIWYG editing of HTML control. The perfect editor for creating next generation web editing experiences.
- Create Outlook style calendar experiences in your Silverlight applications quickly with the Mindscape Silverlight Scheduler.
- Silverlight Scheduler
- Display data in your applications using the many different chart types provided in Mindscape Silverlight Elements.
- Silverlight Charting
- Display content in a rich and interesting manner using the Silverlight Book control.
- Silverlight Book
- Present information to your users in style with the Silverlight Coverflow control. Super configurable to create the experience you need.
- Silverlight Coverflow
- Silverlight Elements includes both an Office style and Expression style color selection controls to improve the usability of any application.
- Silverlight Color Pickers
- Work with data the way you need to - ListView and TreeListView controls are the data presentation choice for many applications.
- Silverlight ListView & TreeListView
- Build beautiful applications that your users will be familiar with by using the Silverlight Outlook Bar control for managing application areas.
- Silverlight Outlook Bar
- Improve upon the default Silverlight progress bar with additional properties and the innovative dual progress bar control.
- Silverlight Progress Bar
- Snappy split buttons to give users multiple choices from a single button control where a selection of choices may be useful.
- Silverlight Split Button
- Create traditional application menus with drop drown items and nested menu items to manage complex application capabilities.
- Silverlight Menu
- Horizontal and vertical sliders, range sliders with many configuration options available to fine your tune user experience.
- Sliverlight Slider
- Show and hide application content easily with expander controls that can be configured to work as you require.
- Silverlight Expander
- Selecting and editing time values - either fixed times or time spans - has never been easier than with the Silverlight Time and Time Span Picker controls!
- Silverlight Time & Time Span Picker
- All Mindscape Silverlight controls ship with 5 beautiful themes - Office Blue, Office Silver, Office Black, Alloy (Expression) and Alloy (Expression) Light.
- Silverlight Themes
- Included in Silverlight Elements is also a Dock Panel control and Numeric Up/Down controls.
- And more controls!
- Performance improvements
- Silverlight Elements 4.1 benefits from all the performance tuning done across the WPF Elements and Phone Elements products. Bringing the performance required to run silky smooth controls on a resource constrainted device such as a cell phone up to Silverlight product line means Silverlight Element 2.1 is blazingly fast!
- New chart types - rose charts
- Rose charts are the polar equivalent of bar charts. They're a striking way to present data sets where the elements are cyclical, such as monthly values, or where the order isn't important. Silverlight Elements can do normal rose charts or stacked rose charts.
- New chart types - radar charts
- Radar charts are the polar equivalent of area charts. They're a great way for users to compare different aspects of data sets, for example to draw out the relative strengths and weaknesses of two products or plans. Overall Silverlight Elements 2.1 includes 12 polar chart types including polar line, polar scatter, polar spline series!
- Charting improvement: step improvements
- They've made a whole bunch of improvements to chart axes. For example, label frequency can differ from axis marker frequency to help deal with larger numbers of marker labels in an attractive way. This can be specified easily in the XAML mark up for any chart. Of course, if labels were to overlap the Silverlight Elements Charts will automatically skip labels by default to ensure charts are readable.
- Charting improvement: title visibility improvements
- Another nice simple axis enhancement is control over the axis title visibility. Easily configured in XAML or code.
- Charting improvement: minimum range specification
- Also on chart axes, you specify the minimum range a user can zoom into on a per-axis basis.
- Silverlight 4.
Silverlight Elements 2.1 Screenshot
Silverlight Elements 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Silverlight Elements 2.1
Silverlight Elements 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Silverlight Scaling Modal 1.0
- Siberix Report Writer For Silverlight 1.1
- Ashampoo Burning Studio Elements 10.0.4
- MindFusion.Scheduling for Silverlight 2.2
- Animation Maker in Silverlight 3.0
- Report Sharp-Shooter for Silverlight 126.96.36.199
- MindFusion.Silverlight Pack 2010.Q3
- Microsoft Silverlight Tools for Visual Studio 10.0.30319.165 / 30730.126 / 21124.00
- Powerlight SDK PowerPoint to Silverlight 1.2
- Sothink SWF Quicker for Silverlight 3.0
- Microsoft Silverlight PivotViewer 1.01
- SwiftGIS Silverlight MapViewer 188.8.131.52
- LAVA - Silverlight Video Player 3.0
- Microsoft Silverlight SDK 4.0.41108.0 Beta
- Silverlight Viewer for Reporting Service 2008 184.108.40.206
- Silverlight Viewer for Reporting Service 1.1