SimpleFileDrop 6.00.031 Ranking & Summary
SimpleFileDrop 6.00.031 description
SimpleFileDrop 6.00.031 is a software that offers notification when the user drops a file, or group of files, from the Windows File Manager or Windows Explorer onto the form.
SimpleFileDrop is Light ActiveX Control, which means it uses very little system resources. It is created with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.
- Notify when the user drops a file, or group of files, from the Windows File Manager or Windows Explorer onto the form.
- Llittle system resources used
- Designed with Microsoft Visual Basic 6 SP1.
- Before you can use a SimpleMinMax control in your application, you must add the CR_SMM32.OCX file to your project. If you use the control in most of your VB projects, you may want to add it to VB's Autoload file.
- To distribute applications you create with the SimpleMinMax control, you must install and register it on the user's computer. The Setup Wizard provided with Visual Basic provides tools to help you do that.
- Windows 95/98/NT4(SP3)
- Microsoft's ® Visual Basic 6 SP1 Runtime Library (Not Included)
SimpleFileDrop 6.00.031 Screenshot
SimpleFileDrop 6.00.031 Keywords
Bookmark SimpleFileDrop 6.00.031
SimpleFileDrop 6.00.031 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.