Sisulizer Standard 2010 Build 322
Sisulizer Standard 2010 Build 322 Ranking & Summary
Sisulizer Standard 2010 Build 322 description
Sisulizer scans your application for translatable data, send your project together with the Free Edition of Sisulizer to your translators, and build the localized version. It is that simple. And because your translators sees the context right away, you have less communication hassle. And best of all, updates are a snap because Sisulizer knows all new, changed, and deleted items with one click. No need to translate something twice.
- Everybody can localize in three simple steps: Scan, Translate, and Build
- Localizing updates is a snap. Just hit a button to start "Scan for Changes", and Sisulizer shows all new, changed, removed strings, and automatically re-uses existing translations. Save huge on your overhead, and translation costs.
- Localize your binaries, like executables or DLLs. No need to give your source code to externals.
- It is safe. Sisulizer generates localized versions of your binaries.
- Translation in every human language spoken on earth, including Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and user-defined.
- Translate in visual context (WYSIWYG). So everybody can translate, you, your translator, or partner in a different country without bothering you with endless questions.
- Never translate something twice. Sisulizer remembers all translations you ever did. Save time, and money.
- Localize all your Classic Windows apps, developed with such popular languages as C/C++, Delphi, Java, and VB6, plus Qt, gnuGetText, and Ini files, as well as Pocket PC.
- Start localizing your project in any project state: alpha, beta, release, minor or major update. Reduce your time to market, and start earning money earlier.
- Bug fixes
- SlMake could not import files if the language codes in the import file used different format as in Sisulizer project files (e.g. zh vs. zh-CN and zh.tra vs. zh-TW).
- .NET: If the .csproj contained assembly references that has SpecificVersion set Sisulizer could not always compile the localized XAML files.
- .NET: Building a .NET 1.x project to Arabic or Hebrew failed.
- .NET: Sisulizer could not compile some .resx file that had reference to 3rd party assemblies.
- WPF: Sometimes Sisulizer created invalid string into the StringFormat part of Binding. This caused XAML compilation to fail.
- XAML: Sisulizer did not scan a style in the resource dictionary if the style did not have a name or key.
- If a HTML resource contained incorrectly encoded HTML file Sisulizer scanning was interrupted leaving project in uncompleted state.
- Silverlight: If the original XAP file contained satellite assembly files they were not copied on the localized XAP file.
- Visual C++: If PE file contained very short RCDATA resources having text data Sisulizer sometimes raised an error.
- Recommended: Windows 7, 1 GHz CPU or higher, 512 MB RAM, 80 MB free hard disk space.
- Minimum: Windows XP, Pentium CPU or higher , 256 MB RAM, 40 MB free hard disk space.
Sisulizer Standard 2010 Build 322 Screenshot
Sisulizer Standard 2010 Build 322 Keywords
Bookmark Sisulizer Standard 2010 Build 322
Sisulizer Standard 2010 Build 322 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Usertype Maintenance Add-In for MS Visual Studio 97 1.01
- VIMAS JPEG plug-in for Adobe Photoshop 1.0
- Flatland Rover - Netscape 0.9.2
- Flatland Rover - Internet Explorer 0.9.2
- Visual Tubes for Paint Shop Pro 5.0x 1.3.0
- JVISION with Visual Cafe Integration 1.2
- Visual Business Cards (32-bit) 3.2f
- JVISION with Visual Cafe Integration and Project Documentor 1.2