SmartFlash VCL for Delphi and CB 3.20
SmartFlash VCL for Delphi and CB 3.20 Ranking & Summary
SmartFlash VCL for Delphi and CB 3.20 description
SmartFlash VCL for Delphi and CB 3.20 can be considered as a professional VCL with additional features in Macromedia Flash ActiveX that supports real trasparency of the flash and antialiasing effect in the flash frame. Also you can load flash from stream and grab frame to the bitmap with alpha-channel. With SmartFlash you can create flash interface in your applications (flash forms, menus, controls and more). SmartFlash is intended for use with Delphi and C++ Builder.
- Full streaming support (no temporary files)
- Full support asynchronous streaming mode
- Store your flashes, FLV, xml, images, sounds and any data in *.exe file and then load them without any temporary files
- Real transparency
- Real anti-aliasing effect
- Save frames to png, jpg files and 32-bit bitmap with alpha channel
- Load flash, FLV from file, resource file, stream
- Macromedia Flash ActiveX 5,6,7,8,9,10 support
- Layered windows support
- Windows with regions support
- Enable/Disable flash sounds
- Adjust sounds volume
- Additional components
- Performance in transparency mode as in standard flash player
- Interaction with Delphi and C++Builder
- Dll support
- Open Flash Chart support (you can set parameters of chart in real time and load data in flash player (all data stored in exe, you work only with streams) - cool solution for your application with charts)
- FLVPlayback support (full control of FLV)
- Version 3.20 adds some small improvements and optimizations in code.
- Updated: Open Flash Chart demo (load data to the TsfFlashList and TsfFlashPlayer in real time) - cool solution for many applications with charts
- Updated: help
SmartFlash VCL for Delphi and CB 3.20 Screenshot
SmartFlash VCL for Delphi and CB 3.20 Keywords
Bookmark SmartFlash VCL for Delphi and CB 3.20
SmartFlash VCL for Delphi and CB 3.20 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.