SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for dBase 5.1
SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for dBase 5.1 Ranking & Summary
SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for dBase 5.1 description
SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for dBase 5.1 is a useful software which allows you to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within an application.
Supports all versions of Visual dBase. Knowledge of Winsock and TCP/IP is not needed.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports SMTP and POP3 authentication.
- Is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on other "support" libraries.
- SEE is fully threadable.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the email header lines without downloading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading it first.
- Send email with optional MIME or Quoted Printable attachments.
- Send email with inline images (GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP, and Rich Text).
- Send HTML email with alternative text and embedded images.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Dozens of switches that allow you to control how email is sent and received.
- Complete documentation (Programmers, Users, and Reference Manuals).
Enhancements: Support for IMAP
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista
- dBase Compiler(32-bit)
SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for dBase 5.1 Screenshot
SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for dBase 5.1 Keywords
Bookmark SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for dBase 5.1
SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for dBase 5.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.