Sonic Click Super Button ActiveX Control
Sonic Click Super Button ActiveX Control Ranking & Summary
Sonic Click Super Button ActiveX Control description
Sonic Click Super Button ActiveX Control is described as an advanced yet easy to use multipurpose standalone universal component for Programming IDEs to provide the fastest and easiest way to create appealing Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) with clickable buttons of different Themes and Functionalities. This Super control is specially designed for performance critical applications which need high speed.
The possible applications and uses of the control are truly unlimited due to the extra ordinary features and properties included. With few clicks and tricks the developer can easily create from classical orthodox Windows Applications to highly customizable Kiosk Interfaces. You can use the product just to replace your old fashioned Buttons or use it to create an application’s entire user interface with the professionally designed built-in 47 novel Themes.
- Excellent Performance and Ease of Use
- As the name says the Button performs at Super Sonic Speed.
- Extremely lightweight and low memory consuming.
- Safe and robust handling of system resources with zero memory leaks.
- Easy integration to your Programming IDEs, just Drag & Drop the ActiveX control to the Components Panel or Toolbox and the product is ready to use.
- Simple to use and quickly learnable with the help of self-expressive Properties, Functions and Events.
- Easy and royalty-free distribution with your projects and very low deployment file size.
- Supports a wide range of Development Platforms and compatible with all the latest Operating Systems having 32/64–bit architecture.
- Ample of Custom Themes
- Creating new Themes are easy as pie due to the unlimited customization options in the Button control.
- Get hold of your huge Themes Gallery to choose and select from 750+ beautiful Themes for your projects.
- Professionally Built-in Themes and Button Shapes
- Built-in 47 Novel and Unique Button Themes which are professionally designed by coding.
- All Themes have 3 States and the colors can be fully customizable very easily.
- Each State can be applied from one of the 25 different built-in Styles.
- 8 Types of Border Styles with adjustable Thickness.
- 20+ Button Shapes can be produced.
- Since all built-in Themes are Image Free, they are Super Fast and rendered in High Quality for all Button sizes regardless of the Operating System.
- Extreme Style Customizations
- Extra customizations and finite adjustments can be done to the existing and custom Button Themes using the Tint feature.
- Use the Tint Saturation property to increase or decrease the Color intensity of the Button.
- Adjust the Brightness of the Button using the Tint Bright property.
- Create beautiful variations for each Theme very easily by using the Tint Hue property.
- Great Caption Features
- Sonic Click Button has fully customizable Caption with Anti-Aliasing and Unicode support for both Caption and ToolTip.
- Single or Multi Line support with 9 different Alignment options.
- Auto Access Key detection.
- 6 Different Caption Effects and support for standard Font Effects.
- Caption Auto Alignment option with Button Icon and the ability to display the Caption at Custom Positions.
- Over 5 different Caption Animations to easily attract user attention to a specific Button.
- Wonderful Icon Features and Button Effects
- Sonic Click Button supports True Color (24-bit) Icons in the ICO, GIF, JPG, BMP, WMF, EMF & CUR Image formats as Single Stage Icons.
- 6 Different Icon positions including Custom Pixel Perfect Positioning.
- Auto/Manual Alignment of Button Caption with Button Icon.
- 4 Types of Still Icon Effects including Reflection.
- Fade In / Fade Out Effects with adjustable Fade Delay.
- Built-in 8 different Button Special Effects to spice up your Applications.
- Amazing Special Features
- Sonic Click Button supports Alpha Transparency feature which you can use to create stunning visual effects in your Applications very easily.
- There are 5 different Transparency Modes with adjustable Alpha level from Opaqueness to complete Transparency.
- The Button has 2 Arrow Types pointing at 4 different directions in 5 different positions.
- The Button can be Split into two, at 4 positions and in 3 different styles with an option to detect the Arrow Mouse Down and Arrow Mouse Up events separately.
- An active Button can be shown in 8 different Focus Styles including the Standard Focus Rectangle.
- Produce Sounds for 5 different Button Events from the 9 built-in Sound Effects or any other custom Wave Sound files.
- Extra Button Modes
- Literally the Sonic Click Button can function in 8 different Modes.
- The Normal Button Mode is used to replace any standard Command Button easily.
- Split Button functions as an extension to a particular button which will invoke ArrowMouseDown and ArrowMouseUp events when the Split area is interacted by the Mouse.
- The Check Box and Option Button Modes can be used easily as the replacement of the standard Controls provided by the IDE.
- The 3 Toggle Modes can be used as On/Off Buttons which permanently hold their current State without changing with the Mouse movement.
- The Repeat Button Mode is used to call the Click, RightClick and MiddleClick Events repeatedly with a specified speed without any additional code.
- Advanced Features
- The Sonic Click Button can be set as any one of the 5 States (Active, Normal, Over, Down or Disabled) at a time.
- The Button can display various Symbols for any Button Mode to act as Indicators, which can be altered by modifying the ModeValue property.
- When the UserDrag property is set to True, the Button can be dragged by the User and positioned at a preferred new location in Runtime.
- The Button has an extremely sophisticated Settings Transfer feature which can be used to either Save/Load the Settings to and from an external File or quickly transfer a Button's Settings or Theme to one or many Buttons at Design Time or Run Time.
- Load all the Graphics or a particular Image property into Buttons from an external Settings File very easily.
- The Button also supports Drag and Drop functions and events for Normal and OLE Objects.
- Special Button Events
- Sonic Click Button provides separate events for Left Click, Right Click and Middle Click of the Mouse.
- The DoubleClickEnable property allows the developer to choose the Double Click events to be fired or not for any of the Mouse Buttons.
- The Split Button Mode will fire ArrowMouseDown and ArrowMouseUp events in addition to the Click events, while the Repeat Button Mode will fire the Click events repeatedly in a changeable speed.
- All Modes support MouseIn and MouseOut events along with a highly sensitive, error free Mouse Wheel event which is invoked when the Wheel is rotated Forward or Backward.
- Each Button exposes 6 special events which are fired in a sequence when the Button is rendered. These Draw Events can be used to create extra ordinary effects and animations for any Button at Runtime.
- Sonic Click Button introduces the Z-Properties which are similar to the normal properties but only the value can be changed or read for a Button. These properties are extremely useful when lot of properties need to be altered before the Button Renders.
- Full Compatibility
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32/64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows MCE
- Windows XP
- Windows Me
- Windows 2000
- Partial Compatibility
- Windows 98
- Windows NT
- Windows 95
Sonic Click Super Button ActiveX Control Screenshot
Sonic Click Super Button ActiveX Control Keywords
Bookmark Sonic Click Super Button ActiveX Control
Sonic Click Super Button ActiveX Control Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- BarCodeWiz Barcode ActiveX Control 3.01
- DataMatrix BarCode ActiveX 2.8
- GOGO Picture Viewer Pro ActiveX Control 4.38
- Morovia Barcode ActiveX Control 3.0
- GOGO Media Player ActiveX Control 2.39
- VintaSoftTwain ActiveX Control 5.0
- X360 Tiff Image & Fax Viewer ActiveX Control 4.51
- Screen2Video ActiveX Control 5.0