The generated scroller is compatible with most major browsers and it can detect the browsers window size to fit the window automatically. Database-driven scroller is supported. The program can generate a widget of scroller that enables other people to "quote" the scroller on their web sites. Users can publish the scroller as a CSS file and configure the scroller lately by modifying the CSS file directly.
Rich resources include built-in templates and image library. All the templates are classified into two categories -- horizontal scrollers and vertical ones. Each category includes news scroller, slide show and image scroller. Multiple scrolling styles include page by page, item by item and continuously. Multiple scroll modes include scrolling mode and transition mode.
Rich resources of transition effects are provided. You can click the arrow button or choose auto scroll option to control scrolling. Scroll direction can be set freely and scrolling speed is adjustable. Title, pagination, popup tips and scroll arrows are four optional parts. Fully customizable properties, including images, text, font, backgrounds, colors, links, alignment, spacing, padding, etc make your scroller attractive. The items in a scroller can include images, text, their combination or HTML code. The item images can be created as image maps that include one or several hotspots.
User-friendly interface of the program helps to modify the scroller easily and preview its effect in real time. You can add, delete, select items and adjust their order easily in the List panel. You can edit multiple items at one time or copy & paste between items. Publish wizard adds the scroller to web pages fast.
- Cross browser compatibility (Immediate coverage of browser updates
- User-friendly interface with live preview
- Supplies Free add-ins for Expression Web, FrontPage, Dreamweaver and Golive.
- Creates scroller including pure text , images or a combination of both of them, with no limitations on the number of images.
- All the images are pre-loaded to reduced the download time
- Drag and drop thumbnails in the List panel to adjust the order of items quickly
- Choose auto scroll option or click the arrow button to spring scrolling
- Scrollers created by the program will automatically detect the browser's window size and fit the window automatically when its width value is set as percent.
- When mouse moves over images, a popup tip will be shown with an animation effect
- Publish function helps to add your scroller to web pages in a fast and easy way
- Title, pagination, popup tips and scroll arrows are four optional parts, which you can choose freely as you like
- Fully customizable properties, including images, text, font, backgrounds, colors, links, alignment, spacing, padding, etc.
- Image Library and Image Border provide rich resources
- Any HTML code can be used in item text, title text and popup tips
- Wrapping text is supported in item's setting
- Supplies multiple scrollers on the same page and one scroller on multiple-pages
- Edit multiple items at one time
- Copy & paste functions
- Supports any DOCTYPEs, and supports UTF-8
- Creates both horizontal and vertical scrollers
- Supplies smoother scrolling by adjusting frame rate
- Abundant scroll styles (In Global > Scroll style Panel)
- Creates image maps including one or several hotspots for the item images
- Generates a widget of scroller for other people to "quote" your scroller on their web sites, such as blogs.
- Significantly simplify the Publish dialog
- Defines scroller type as image only or text only or both image and text in the Startup dialog.
- Rich Built-in templates
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.