Spices.Obfuscator 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
Spices.Obfuscator 188.8.131.52 description
Spices.Obfuscator 184.108.40.206 provides an uncompromisable protection of your intellectual properties from prying eyes, competitors and reverse engineering.
Spices.Obfuscator is a .Net code protection tool that offers the wide range of technologies to completely protect your .Net code and intellectual properties. The obfuscator rebuilds your .Net assemblies to the new format that is impossible to disassemble/decompile, and impossible to be understand.
Spices.Obfuscator completely integrated into Spices.Net and distributed as Visual Studio Integrated package (Spices.VSIP.Obfuscator), stand alone GUI and console version.
- .Net Framework versions supported: Spices.Obfuscator supports .Net 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5 versions of .Net Framework.
- Multi Tasking : Tasks separation, with executing them in separate threads and specifying the priority of the executed tasks. This concept allows developer not to delay "for later" urgent tasks, but launch them and work on next ones, monitoring the execution process in TaskList.
- Localization : Spices.Obfuscator includes a new module Spices.Localizer mentioned above. The documents created by Localizer may be used for localization of your applications. You may just specify the doc file and localization language in LocalizationOptions of each Spices.Project build, so that the application would be localized in the course of obfuscation process.
- Automation: Spices.Obfuscator now supports Automation. Combined together with Spices.Obfuscator Console Edition that is designed to run through script (JS and VBS) and command (CMD and BAT) files, it provides you with direct use of Spices.Project and Spices.Solution objects in your scripting code. With these objects you can access and manage all obfuscation settings and perform obfuscation from scripts. Now the full protection suite includes Spices.Obfuscator GUI, Spices.Obfuscator Console Edition, and Automation Support Module.
- Obfuscation Events: ObfuscationEvents allows to include execution of different operations in the course of an obfuscation process; the wide set of ObfuscationEvents enables to include in the obfuscation process such tasks as preparation of builds, deployment, writing up or generating necessary files, as well as packaging obfuscated builds. ObfuscationEvents are supported both in Spices.Project and in Spices.Solution.
- Code Flow Obfuscation: Spices.Obfuscator uses patent pending Spices.CodeAnonymizer technology that scramble IL code so that it becomes completely unreusable after it is decompiled or disassembled.
- Assembly Verification: Spices.Obfuscator verifies generated assembly on PE, Metadata and IL validity.
- Integration with VS2003 and VS2005: Spices.Net may now be integrated with both popular IDEs - MS Visual Studio 2003 and MS Visual Studio 2005. If two versions of Visual Studio are installed on your PC - no problem in using Spices.Net integration in both IDE.
- Integration with MSBuild and NAnt build environments: Spices.Obfuscator integrates with MSBuild and NAnt - is the new extensible XML-based build engines that delivers flexibility for the entire range of build scenarios, from single-user basics to complex build-lab scenarios.
- Stub Untouched Methods: Patent pending Spices.CodeAnonymizer technology lets you replace unobfuscated methods with anonymized stubs.
- External references anonymization: Patent pending Spices.CodeAnonymizer technology masquerading(anonymize) calls to referenced types, methods and fields.
- Spices.Solution: This is a new object allowing to load in Spices.Net a collection of Spices.Project objects. It is known that programs are often issued in different configurations and packages. Spices.Solution allows to create various configurations and packages of your programs, and obfuscate them at a time.
- Spices.Obfuscator Protects Itself: All Spices.Net (including Spices.Obfuscator) assemblies are protected by Spices.Obfuscator.
- Supports All .Net Framework Implementations: Spices.Obfuscator supports all known .Net Framework implementations (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, Compact Framework, Mono, Portable.Net)
- Supports All Types of Assemblies and Languages Spices.Obfuscator supports all types of assemblies - managed (C#, VB.Net, Delphi.Net, Asp.Net), CompactFramework, and mixed code (managed C++) assemblies.
- Support Mixed Assemblies (Managed C++ Assemblies): All features provided by Spices.Obfuscator are supported for mixed (containing both managed and unmanaged code, managed c++ assemblies) assemblies.
- Strong Incremental Obfuscation : Spices.Obfuscator supports strong incremental obfuscation: even if the structure of an assembly has changed, the names of members are still retained.
- AntiILDASM: Anti ILDASM feature crashes ILDASM and most of other decompilers on loading a protected assembly. Spices.Obfuscator embeds the NotDecompile attribute to prevent the protected assembly from decompilation by Spices.Decompiler
- Produce tamper-proof assemblies (patent pending) : The risk with tampering is that strong-name of your assembly can be cracked and resigned by another key.
- Assemblies generated by Spices.Obfuscator is tamper resistant. This is patent pending technology.
- String Encryption: Spices.Obfuscator hides and encrypts strings, and embeds into IL-code as mini-heap a hidden warning saying that this info is extremely hard to extract and disassemble.
- There are four modes supported:Hide (hide strings without encryption),Encrypt (encrypt strings using internal encryption implementation), Enhanced Encryption (encrypt strings using internal encryption implementation and pack encrypted stream with custom effective and fast packing algorithm), 3DES (encrypts string using TripleDES algorithm)
- Patent pending technology - Spices.CodeAnonymizer masquerading string decryption calls to protect from decompilers/deobfuscators.
- Cross Assembly Obfuscation Spices.Obfuscator supports cross-obfuscation (all members obfuscated in an assembly will be also obfuscated in all referenced assemblies) - this way is better than linking all assemblies into one, but the protection level is the same. Spices.Obfuscator automatically supports friend assemblies (when some internal types of some assembly can be used in marked as friend assembly)
- Customizable Obfuscation Options Each assembly included into Spices.Project (.iloprj) has individual obfuscation options providing control over a wide variety of obfuscation features.
- Obfuscation Rules Obfuscation options specify a set of rules (ObfuscationOptions.Members) providing control over excluding/including some types of assembly members. Obfuscation.Members also have a predefined configuration of rules.
- Declarative Obfuscation Spices.Obfuscator supports the attribute-based obfuscation, and provides a source code (C#, VB.Net and Delphi) for obfuscation attributes, such as Obfuscate, NotObfuscate, DontEncryptStrings, SpecialNamespace, SpecialName, NotObfuscateMembers (for batch exclusion from obfuscation, wildcards allowed).
- Strong Naming: Spices.Obfuscator supports strong name assemblies, and re-signs assembly after obfuscation if a strong name key file is defined.
- Naming Conventions and naming dictionaries: Each assembly included into Spices.Project (.iloprj) has individual obfuscation options, so the user can choose one of 9 allowed naming conventions: Numbers, Alphabetical, AlphaNumeric, NonDisplayable, CustomAndNonDisplayable, AlphaNumericAndCustom, AlphaNumeric AndNon Displayable AndCustom, Alpha Numeric AndNon Displayable, CustomDictionary In case of using NonDisplayable dictionary characters ILDASM or other assembly browsers do not correctly display assembly member names).
- Overloaded Renaming: Spices.Obfuscator uses proprietary ShrinkNames technology that provides generation of shorter names. This technology was improved by Double PackString technology that significantly decreases the size of string stream in the metadata, and allows to generate smaller assemblies.
- Provides for Exclusion and Substitution Control: Spices.Obfuscator allows to manually include or exclude some assembly member in/from obfuscation by using regular expressions.
- Includes Assembly Compression and Optimization: Spices.Obfuscator decreases the size of metadata (~45%) and optimizes the size of an assembly, which increases the assembly performance.
- Debugging Support: Spices.Obfuscator creates assemblies that can be further debugged.
- Strips Debug Info: Spices.Obfuscator allows excluding the debug information from an obfuscated assembly.
- Supports Stack Trace Deobfuscation: Spices.Obfuscator provides the stack trace deobfuscation tool.
- Software Watermarking : Spices.Obfuscator provides the software watermarking feature, and embeds the software watermark into obfuscated assembly in NineRays. Obfuscator. SoftwareWatermark attribute. Your software can easily recognize this attribute, and extract software watermark from the Watermark property of this attribute.
- Generics Support: Spices.Obfuscator supports generic types and methods.
- Console Interface : Spices.Obfuscator has a standalone console implementation that can be used in the batch/automated building, such as NAnt or Visual Studio Build Events. Console implementation of Spices.Obfuscator provides all features of Spices.Obfuscator.
- Utilizes Proprietary Assembly Builder: Spices.Obfuscator uses proprietary assembly builder that generates assemblies fully compatible with the original assembly format. No ilasm-ildasm round trip is required- assembly builder handles all the work by itself.
- Utilizes Proprietary Metadata Access Engine: Spices.Obfuscator uses proprietary metadata access engine that allows to work with all known .Net assemblies and modules (.Net 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, CF.Net) generated by C#, managed C++, Vb.Net, J#, C# Builder, Delphi.Net, and does not harm the assemblies structore.
- Full IDE Integration: Spices.Obfuscator is integrated into Spices.Net and Visual Studio as a part of Spices.VSIP.Net (Visual Studio Integration Package).
Requirements:.Net Framework 1.0 or later
Spices.Obfuscator 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
Spices.Obfuscator 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark Spices.Obfuscator 22.214.171.124
Spices.Obfuscator 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Freeware .NET Obfuscator Skater Light 3.7.11
- Macrobject Obfuscator.NET 2008 2008.0.725.1390
- GAC Browser and Remover Beta 02
- Skater .NET Obfuscator Freeware Light E 2.6.00
- XenoCode 2005 3.1.4
- Skater .NET Obfuscator Light Edition 1
- xenocode postbuild 2007
- Microsoft Code Analysis Tool .NET (CAT.NET) 188.8.131.52 CTP