Spire.Doc 4.1.20 Ranking & Summary
Spire.Doc 4.1.20 description
As a professional and powerful Word component, Spire.Doc doesn't need Microsoft Office Word Automation but also allows user to directly operate Word document, format and style and insert content to Word document. Spire.Doc which with high quality, powerful functions and cheap price supports Word 97, Word 2003, Word 2007 and Word 2010.
- Microsoft Word is Unnecessary - for both .NET and Silverlight
- Spire.Doc is a totally independent .NET and Silverlight component. It does not require Microsoft Word to be installed on the machine to work. Furthermore, Spire.Doc is much better than Microsoft Word Automation in terms of stability, security, scalability, speed, price and features.
- Directly Operate Word document - for both .NET and Silverlight
- Without Microsoft Word installed, Spire.Doc still enables user to Create new Word document, set up Word document properties, page break, Word document copy, encrypt/decrypt Word document, globally search/replace in Word document, mail merge, fill filed, etc.
- Format and Style Setting - for both .NET and Silverlight
- With Spire.Doc, users can set up Word document font, color design and highlight text. Set Word document indent, list Word document content, text alignment, build style, named style, etc. Spire.Doc can give you more as Microsoft Word.
- Insert Content to Word Document - for both .NET and Silverlight
- Spire.Doc allows user to insert image in Word document, embed hyperlink into text, add comments, bookmarks, create table, foot note, Ole object, design header/footer (Text/Image/Table), enable add Text/Image WaterMark, HTML, etc.
- Conversion - for Only .NET
- Like Microsoft Word can help you save Word files to different format, Spire.Doc also support converting files from Word Doc to HTML, PDF, XML, RTF, Text, Docx, Dot, ePub etc. Furthermore, besides converting files from Word to other popular file format, Spire.Doc can also transfer files from HTML to Doc, XML to Doc, RTF to Doc, Text to Doc, Docx to Doc, Dot to Doc, etc.
- Fix doc to pdf bug: if TextBox with white background, it will be lost. - fixed
- Fix doc to pdf bug: although TableRow with exact height, the text overflowed will still be drawn. - fixed
- Fix doc to pdf bug: if the last Paragraph of Section is hidden, the page breaker will be lost. - fixed
- Fix doc to pdf bug: although the TextWrappingStyle of one TextBox is TopAndBottom, the TextBox will be processed as the float Element. - fixed
- Fix doc to pdf bug: if the height of the TableCell widget > the row height and the HeightType of row is exact, the drawing operation will be clip incorrect. - fixed
- Add Document.PageLayout event which will be fired when a new page is created during doc converting to image/pdf.
- Add FileFormat.WordML to support xml file of MS-Word schema
- Supports .NET Framework Client Profile, the special dlls are under BINNET4.0 ClientProfile
- Supports special paragraph style which has blank name.
Spire.Doc 4.1.20 Screenshot
Spire.Doc 4.1.20 Keywords
Bookmark Spire.Doc 4.1.20
Spire.Doc 4.1.20 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.