SQL Image Viewer 126.96.36.199
SQL Image Viewer 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
SQL Image Viewer 184.108.40.206 description
SQL Image Viewer 220.127.116.11 is a convenient and helpful application whose function is to help you retrieve, view, convert, and export images stored in Firebird, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, SQL Server and ODBC data sources
It supports the following image formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD, and TIFF. It also recognises the following binary file types: PDF, MP3, WAV, 7Z, BZ2, GZ, RAR, ZIP, and allows you to export them to disk.
- Supports a variety of database engines
- Use a single interface to connect to multiple database engines.
- Supports Firebird 1.5 and 2.0.
- Supports MySQL 4.1.22 and 5.0.67.
- Supports Oracle 10g.
- Supports SQLite 3.
- Supports SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008.
- Supports DB2 9.5 and PostgreSQL 8 via ODBC drivers.
- Supports other database servers via their respective ODBC drivers.
- Retrieve images using SQL syntax
- Retrieve images using the respective database engine's SQL syntax.
- Apply functions, join, and search arguments to selectively retrieve the images you want.
- Built-in memory monitor automatically cancels queries when the system performance is affected due to excessive images retrieved.
- View image thumbnails in one of three layouts
- View image thumbnails in one of three layouts: filmstrip, thumbnail and tiled.
- Supports the display of images stored in the following formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD and TIFF.
- Export images and binary data to disk
- Images can be exported to disk, in their original format or converted to one of the other supported formats i.e. BMP, GIF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, PSD and TIFF.
- One or more transformations can be applied to each exported image e.g. rotation, colorization, brightness etc.
- Enables the export of large amounts of images as images are fetched on demand from the database.
- Export binary data to disk, for both supported and unsupported file types.
- Progress monitor allows you to keep track of how many images have been exported, the duration taken and the size of each image.
- View image properties
- View EXIF properties where available.
- Integrated image viewer allows you to zoom and pan images easily.
- Save individual images to disk, in its original format or in one of the other supported formats.
- Save selected regions of an image to disk, or copy to the clipboard.
- View individual frames of an animated GIF, or invididual pages of a multi-page TIFF document.
- View tables containing binary data
- Quickly identify tables containing binary data in the following database types:
- MySQL 5
- SQL Server
- Identify binary data stored in your database
- Binary data that are not images can be identified, if they are of the following types:
- Adobe Acrobat file (pdf)
- HTML file (html)
- XML file (xml)
- 7-zip archive (7z)
- Bzip2 archive (bz2)
- Gzip archive (gz)
- Rar archive (rar)
- Zip archive (zip)
- MP3 audio (mp3)
- WAV audio (wav)
- unprotected Microsoft Office 2007 files (docx, docm, dotx, dotm, xlsx, xlsm, xlsb, pptx, pptm, potx, potm)
- Experimental support exists for the following types:
- Excel file (xls)
- Powerpoint file (ppt)
- Word file (doc)
- Inspect binary data
- View binary data in the integrated hex viewer.
- View the related help file topic.
- Command line interface to support automated exports now supports Firebird, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and SQLite.
- Database error messages are now reported in the logs when running automated exports.
- Bug fix: SQLite queries sometimes wrongly returned empty results.
SQL Image Viewer 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
SQL Image Viewer 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark SQL Image Viewer 126.96.36.199
SQL Image Viewer 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.