SQL Server Find 3.4.1
SQL Server Find 3.4.1 Ranking & Summary
SQL Server Find 3.4.1 description
SQL Server Find 3.4.1 is considered as a simple yet useful program with which you can earch for database objects using search criteria like: keywords and common expressions, creation date, object type (e.g. views, procedures, triggers), object name (using common expressions), object size. Based on the given criteria, SQL Server Find locates the database objects that match the specified criteria and displays them in a list. One of the advanced features is the ability to search multiple databases in multiple Microsoft SQL Servers at the same time. This makes it an invaluable tool for developers of database applications using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Support Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Win 7, 2007, 2003, 2008
- SQL Server Find is a 32 bit program, it runs on Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Win 7, 2007, 2003, 2008 (R2) with an installed version of SQLOLE or SQLDMO.
- SQL Server Find works with SQLOLE
- SQL Server 6.x databases.
- Support for SQLDMO (Microsoft SQL Server 7.0, 2000,2005,2008*)
- SQL Server Find also works with SQLDMO, which is installed with Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 and Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005. SQLDMO is a collection of COM objects for administering SQL Server 7.x, 2000and 2005 databases. Both SQLOLE and SQLDMO can be used at the same time.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Supported from version 3.4.1, please install "Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Feature Pack"
- Fully multi-threaded
- SQL Server Find is fully multi-threaded. This means SQL Server Find will display results as soon as they are found, but keeps searching.
- Multi-connections to SQL Servers
- You can connect to multiple Microsoft SQL Servers at the same time. These servers can be 6.x,7.0,2000,2005, 2008 servers.
- Search multiple databases in multiple servers
- You can search multiple Microsoft SQL Server databases for the same server or different servers at the same time.
- Search using common expressions
- You can now search for objects using common expressions. This makes searching even more flexible.
- Auto-detecting Microsoft SQL Server version
- You don't have to tell SQL Server Find which version of Microsoft SQL Server you're using. This information is collected at runtime.
- Object viewer with SQL syntax highlighting
- You can view the database objects from the results pane using a built-in object viewer with SQL syntax coloring. (right click on the result grid)
- Drag and drop support
- You can drag an object from the result grid to a third party application like Query Analyzer for editing purposes.
- Export result grid. (right click on the result grid)
- Use External editor. (Menu File)
- Use Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio as editor
- New: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Feature Pack included
- Microsoft SQL Server 7.0, 2000,2005,2008
SQL Server Find 3.4.1 Screenshot
SQL Server Find 3.4.1 Keywords
Bookmark SQL Server Find 3.4.1
SQL Server Find 3.4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SQL Documentation Tool 6.7
- Export Query to Text for SQL Server 1.04.22
- Export Table to Excel for SQL Server 1.04.22
- MailScan 5 for Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5
- Recovery for Project Server 1.0.0815
- DMT SQL Decryptor 3.2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 CTP / Exchange Server 2007 32-bit VHD / 2005 Enterprise
- Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 126.96.36.199
- POPBeamer 3.01
- EMS MS SQL Manager (Single License) 188.8.131.52
- Microsoft Server Scriptlets Beta 1
- Print Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 Schema Details 1.3.0
- DB SQL Assist 1.04
- Microsoft SQL Server Malformed TDS Packet Header Vulnerability patch 1
- Pop Forwarder 3.0
- Microsoft Site Server 3.0 Site Wizard Input Validation Vulnerability patch 1
- EMS MS SQL Utils 1.7
- uCertify PrepKit for Microsoft exam 70-029 6.08.05
- MDB2SQL Professional 2.2.38
- EXE IFilter 1.5.3
- MDB2SQL Data Migration 2.2.38
- MS SQL Maestro 7.5
- SQL Admin Studio 2.1.2048
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 (including MS SQL Server Desktop Engine 2000) Security Patch: Extended Stored Procedure Param 12-1-00