SSH Exec Component for .NET 2.0
SSH Exec Component for .NET 2.0 Ranking & Summary
SSH Exec Component for .NET 2.0 description
SSH Exec Component for .NET 2.0 is a powerful set of interfaces and classes used for establishing a Secure Shell (SSH) communication to a server and execute commands on it. It also helps you to add terminal emulation capabilities to your .NET applications within a minute.
The library also offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the Secure Shell protocols are implemented.
- Execute commands over SSH channel.
- Remote shell over SSH.
- Terminal emulation control for Windows Forms.
- Virtual terminal class.
- Record and replay terminal session.
- All major SSH servers are supported.
- Bitvise WinSSHD
- GlobalScape Security Server
- HTTP, Socks4, Socks4A and Socks5 proxy servers support.
- Diffie Hellman key exchange.
- Encryption/decryption using Triple DES, RC4 or AES.
- RSA and DSA public keys, public key authentication.
- Includes Safabyte Security component with support for signature / verification, encryption / decryption, etc.
- Supports IPv6.
- Uniform and comprehensive error handling with .NET exceptions.
- Royalty free run-time.
- 1 year minor and major product updates.
- Full Windows Vista support.
- Supports Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008, Delphi 8, C# Builder and other compliant development environments.
- Supports Drag/Drop integration within Visual Studio.
- NetXtremeSshExec can run under both .NET Framework 2.x and 3.x.
- NetXtremeSshExec can be used from ASP.NET web pages, Windows Forms and Web Services.
- 100% managed code written in C# (Complete source code included in the Gold License).
- CLS compliant (Common Language Specification).
- Passed almost Microsoft FxCop's rules.
- Object-oriented design created specifically for .NET Framework version 2.x and above.
- Does not use unsafe blocks for minimal permission requirements.
- Seamless integration with the .NET base class libraries.
- Documentation fully integrated into Visual Studio .NET.
- C# and VB.NET samples included in the setup package show how to work with the component.
SSH Exec Component for .NET 2.0 Screenshot
SSH Exec Component for .NET 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark SSH Exec Component for .NET 2.0
SSH Exec Component for .NET 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.