Statemachine Generator 1.4
Statemachine Generator 1.4 Ranking & Summary
Statemachine Generator 1.4 description
Statemachine Generator 1.4 is the choice for those who want to have it all. C-code generation from statecharts designed with Enterprise Architect, Magic Draw and Cadifra UML. Code is human readable and runs on small microprocessors. Code does not require a special runtime env.It is easy to use and download so you can try to have and enjoy it.
- Generates human readable C or C++ - code
- Code generation especially for embedded real-time systems
- Supporting hierarchical designs
- No run-time environment needed
- Fits well in different system designs
- (foreground/background, RTOS-based ...)
- No gap between design and code
- Supported tools: Cadifra, UModel, Magic Draw, Enterprise Architect
- Simple integration in different development environments
- Low cost
- Support for automatic test-case generation
- Simulation in interactive or batch mode
- Support for all important state-chart design elements
- Changes allow to create more complex state machines.
- Also the support for testing state machines was increased significantly.
- Possible state hierarchy was increased to three levels
- Interactive simulation allows to test the machine without any coding
- Choice states are now supported!
Statemachine Generator 1.4 Screenshot
Statemachine Generator 1.4 Keywords
Bookmark Statemachine Generator 1.4
Statemachine Generator 1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Enterprise Architect 7.5 build 843
- Visual Paradigm for UML (Standard) 2.2
- Stored Procedure Proxy Generator 1.1
- Visual Paradigm for UML (PE) for Java 3.1 LE
- Visual Paradigm for UML (PE) for Java 3.1
- Visual Paradigm for UML (PE) for Windows 3.1 LE
- Visual Paradigm for UML (ME) No Install 3.1
- Visual Paradigm for UML (SE) for Java 3.1