Stunnix C and C++ Obfuscator 3.3
Stunnix C and C++ Obfuscator 3.3 Ranking & Summary
Stunnix C and C++ Obfuscator 3.3 description
Stunnix C and C++ Obfuscator 3.3 is an advanced tool for making C and C++ source code difficult to understand and adapt. It's useful for cases when source code needs to be shipped without fear of intellectual property theft or illegal code reuse. Some companies that ship cross-platform software prefer to ship it in the obfuscated source code form, expecting customers to build that software on any platform they wish. For example: FlexeLint for C/C++ by Gimpel Software (a tool for checking C and C++ source code) is distributed as obfuscated source code, eliminating the need to compile the software for each and every platform potential customers can use.
It converts the C and C++ source code into a highly mangled and obfuscated form, making it extremely difficult for competitors or customers to study, analyse, reuse and re-work while fully retaining the original functionality.
- C and C++ Obfuscator is cross-platform product, it can be easily installed and used on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris or any other Unix OS.
- Supports correct obfuscation of all preprocessor macros and conditionals of any complexity
- applies obfuscation of names and bodies of macros, supporting any use of preprocessor conditionals. Symbols in all branches of preprocessor conditionals are consistently obfuscated.
- Full support for products consisting of several C and C++ files in the same C/C++ Obfuscation Project
- C and C++ Obfuscator, unlike other tools, was designed with multi-file complex products in mind. This means that given same set of obfuscation parameters, any given symbol name will be obfuscated to the same name independant of its position and file location. Mixing C and C++ source files in the same project is supported as well.
- Users can apply different sets of settings to different files, including different ways to mangle symbol names, mangle integer constants, strings and comments.
- includes Obfuscation Project Manager - an advanced intuitive cross-platform (Windows, MacOS X, Linux and Unix) graphical user interface for protecting any size project created with C/C++ with mixed types of code , complete with with IDE-like functionality (supporting Build, Rebuild Changed, Clean)
- It can extract symbols for any API - just provide support several advanced ways to generate obfuscated names including using shortest possible name. directory with the files defining API
- Obfuscation Project Manager GUI allows easy generation of lists of symbols of some APIs (e.g. used in the project's code). Just put the library public API definitions (or even implementation files for the library) in to any directory, go to Tools->Extract symbols from the directory with source files and specify the name of that directory, and the types of symbols you wish to extract (global functions, global variables, type names etc).
- Has special debugging mode and unique tools to generate a list of symbols that can't be changed, saving development time.The following ways of generating obfuscated names are supported:
- prefixing symbol: listOfCustomers becomes; MyPrefix_listOfCustomers — great for debugging, since all error messages allow instant recovery of the symbol in the input file that caused the problem;
- using md5 sum with user-specified "salt": sample replacement is zd7b6a02ec5;
- using combinations of characters from a user-specified set: e.g. if set is "l" and "I" (i.e. capital 'i' and small 'L'), then names like "lIIlllIl" will be generated;
- shortest symbol name possible (great for minimizing output size) - so-called C/C++ compression mode.
- Supports all C/C++ dialects of all existing compiler: C and C++ Obfuscator supports C and C++ source code files. Any dialect of these languages is supported, even with non-standard compiler extensions - e.g. MSVC extensions, GCC extensions, and Borland extensions.
- Many options to tightly control the obfuscation and encoding of C and C++ Obfuscator
- As with all Stunnix products, C and C++ Obfuscator suite has many options to tightly control each aspect of operation. GUI (Obfuscation Project Manager) and commandline interfaces are equally capable.
- All names and semantics of commandline options are convenient and intuitive and follow GNU recommendations, forms in GUI are also easy to use and understand.
- Ability to watermark C/C++ and to make the study of changes between versions of the same file more difficult
- Allows creation of lists of symbols that shouldn't be modified; Many exception tables for standard interfaces are included
- It has full support for keeping library source files code uses in non-obfuscated (original) form.
- Includes means to make analysis of changes between different releases of the obfuscated product more difficult
- Names of macros and their definitions also become obfuscated.
- Includes unique support for very easy preparation of code for obfuscation.
- Source compression mode is also supported. Comes with exception tables for common C and C++ libraries: ANSI C standard library, ISO C standard library, ISO C++ standard library (with and without STL symbols), POSIX standard v.2, UNIX95 standard, XPG3 standard, XPG4 standard, X Window System release 5, Motif user interface toolkit.
- Includes several configurable obfuscation engines for symbol names, strings and integers.
- Supports multiple case-sensitive and case-insensitive exception tables, user-specified symbol mapping.
- Included GUI has well-known IDE and "projects" concept.
Stunnix C and C++ Obfuscator 3.3 Screenshot
Stunnix C and C++ Obfuscator 3.3 Keywords
Bookmark Stunnix C and C++ Obfuscator 3.3
Stunnix C and C++ Obfuscator 3.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.