SwisSQL - Sybase to DB2 Edition
SwisSQL - Sybase to DB2 Edition Ranking & Summary
SwisSQL - Sybase to DB2 Edition description
SwisSQL - Sybase to DB2 Edition brings you an advanced and convenient to use tool which is designed to help you migrate Sybase Transact-SQL Procedures, Views, and Triggers to IBM DB2 Stored Procedure language.
When enterprises migrate from Sybase to DB2, application migration is one of the tedious tasks and there are no good tools which can ease the process of migrating Sybase Stored Procedures to IBM DB2 Procedures. Using SwisSQL - Sybase to DB2 Migration Tool and through SwisSQL's superior support, enterprises can realize significant time and cost savings during the migration and testing process.
- SwisSQL Features: SwisSQL Sybase to DB2 Migration Tool converts
- Transact-SQL Procedures, Triggers, Views, Indexes and other database objects to DB2 SQL.
- Transact-SQL built-in and user-defined datatypes to DB2 SQL.
- Transact-SQL built-in functions conversion into corresponding DB2 functions.
- Sybase SQL queries conversion into DB2 SQL queries.
- Transact-SQL Cursor declaration, OPEN, FETCH and CLOSE statements.
- Single Result-Set processing conversion from Transact-SQL to DB2 SQL.
- Transact-SQL SELECT assignment statements.
- Transact-SQL conditional and control statements.
- Transact-SQL EXECUTE/EXEC statements.
- Transact-SQL SQLSTATUS, ROWCOUNT, ERROR and TRANCOUNT global variables.
- Transact-SQL Label conversions.
- Transaction features COMMIT and ROLLBACK.
- Transact-SQL temporary tables.
- Multiple Result-Set Processing.
- Support for configuring the data type mapping that needs to be used while converting Sybase data
- types into equivalent DB2 data types.
- Almost all other Sybase Transact-SQL syntaxes into DB2 SQL.
- SwisSQL Sybase to DB2 Migration Tool GUI Features:
- Provides an Intuitive and Easy to use GUI for handling the migration.
- One click conversion of Sybase Transact-SQL to DB2 SQL.
- Provides a tree view of loaded Transact-SQL files and converted DB2 SQL files.
- Options to load Transact-SQL files from local directory or import them from Sybase database for DB2 SQL conversion.
- Project driven organization to ease maintenance.
- Generates formatted DB2 SQL code with comments.
- Comprehensive migration reports with detailed information such as total number of files loaded, total number of files converted, total number of files not converted, destination directory of converted files.
- Provides a unified view with loaded Transact-SQL file, converted DB2 SQL file, log report and error reports.
- Provision to compile the converted DB2 SQL code.
- Hardware Recommended
- Processor : P III - 800 MHz
- RAM : 128 MB
- Disk Space : 50 MB
- Software Requirements
- Supported JDK:
- JDK 1.4.1 and above
- Operating Systems:
- Windows XP with Service Pack 1
- Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3,
- Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 6a
- Supported Browsers
- Internet Explorer 5.5 and above, Netscape 7.0 and above, Opera 7.01 and above, Mozilla 1.5 and above, Firefox 1.0 and above.
SwisSQL - Sybase to DB2 Edition Screenshot
SwisSQL - Sybase to DB2 Edition Keywords
Bookmark SwisSQL - Sybase to DB2 Edition
SwisSQL - Sybase to DB2 Edition Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- TOAD for SQL Server 2.0.3
- Visual SQL-Designer 4.00
- SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Migration Tool 3.2
- AdventNet SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Migration Tool 2.0
- AdventNet SwisSQL - Oracle to SQL Server 3.1
- SwisSQL - Data Migration Tool 5.0
- SwisSQL - Oracle to Sybase Migration Tool 2.7
- SwisSQL - Oracle to Sybase Migration 2.6