TeamTalk 4 SDK (64-Bit)
TeamTalk 4 SDK (64-Bit) Ranking & Summary
TeamTalk 4 SDK (64-Bit) description
TeamTalk 4 SDK (64-Bit) comes as a convenient yet useful program which allows developers to quickly develop applications with instant messaging, voice over IP (VoIP) and video capturing capabilities. Examples of such applications could be Internet phones, conferencing tools, surveillance systems, e-Learning systems, or any other type of application where audio and video transmission between networked clients is an essential part of the application. One such example is the TeamTalk 4 Conferencing System which is entirely based on the TeamTalk 4 SDK.
The TeamTalk 4 SDK consists of both a client and a server. The TeamTalk server is a standalone application which provides user authentication and keeps track of connected clients. It can operate in both LAN or WAN (Internet) environments. Each server instance is capable of serving 1000 simultaneous clients. A TeamTalk client can connect to the server and can from there interact with other clients.
- Multiple active real time audio and video streams
- Instant text messaging
- File sharing
- Tree structure for grouping clients
- Audio capture supported by DirectSound, WinMM, CoreAudio and ALSA
- Video capture supported by DirectShow, QuickTime and Video4Linux (V4L)
- CELT and Speex audio codecs for VoIP supporting both high and low bandwidth usage
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and 3D-sound positioning
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
- Audio transmission using push-to-talk (PTT) and voice activation (VAD)
- Store all audio transmissions to either .wav or .mp3 format
- Video codec supporting variable (VBR) and constant (CBR) bitrate as well as configurable quality
- User account system for server authentication
- Secure data transmission using TLS and BlowFish encryption
- Windows 2K/XP/Vista/7
TeamTalk 4 SDK (64-Bit) Screenshot
TeamTalk 4 SDK (64-Bit) Keywords
Bookmark TeamTalk 4 SDK (64-Bit)
TeamTalk 4 SDK (64-Bit) Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.