TextPad 6.1.3 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 3.91MB
Platform: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7
Date added: 2012-08-13
Publisher: Helios Software Solutions
TextPad 6.1.3 description
TextPad 6.1.3 is launched as a powerful, general purpose editor for plain text files. Easy to use, with all the features a power user requires.
- Huge files can be edited, up to the limits of 32-bit virtual memory. See Specifications for the actual limits.
- Supports Universal Naming Convention (UNC) style names, and long file names with spaces.
- CUA compliant keyboard commands.
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish user interfaces.
- A spelling checker with dictionaries in 10 languages.
- Multiple files can be simultaneously edited, with up to 2 views per file.
- Warm Start feature lets you restart exactly where you left off.
- In addition to the usual cut, copy and paste capabilities, selected text can be case shifted and block indented, and characters, words and lines can be transposed. Cut and copied text can be appended to the clipboard, as well as replacing its contents.
- Text can be automatically word-wrapped at the margin, or at a specified column, if it does not fit on a line. In this mode, text can be split into separate lines where wrapping occurs, or lines can be intelligently joined, preserving paragraphs.
- OLE2 drag and drop editing for copying and moving text between documents.
- Unlimited undo/redo capability. The undo buffer can be optionally cleared when a file is saved, or by using the Mark Clean command.
- Block (column) selection mode, and visible display of tabs and spaces.
- A keystroke macro recorder, with up to 16 active macros.
- Sorting, using up to 3 keys.
- Text can be automatically aligned and indented, relative to the previous line, to aid block indentation.
- The right mouse button pops up an in-context menu.
- The cursor can be constrained to the text, or can be positioned freely in the document view.
- Toolbar with fly-by usage hints, and an active status bar.
- A powerful search/replace engine using UNIX-style regular expressions, with the power of editor macros. Sets of files in a directory tree can be searched, and text can be replaced in all open documents at once.
- Incremental search toolbar for literal text.
- Visible bookmarks can be placed on individual lines, and on all occurrences of a search pattern. Bookmarked lines can be cut, copied or deleted.
- A built in file manager for fast file copying, renaming, deleting etc.
- Print previewing, and printing with customizable headers/footers and page breaks.
- Viewer for binary files using a hexadecimal display format.
- Built in file comparison utility, and up to 16 user-defined tools with argument macros.
- Hypertext links from file search and user tool output to the relevant source line.
- DDE interface to other tools, such as MS Visual C++. The editor detects when an open file has been modified by another tool, and prompts you to reopen it.
- Crash when searching for Greek characters.
- The internal Explorer context menu did not work.
- On XP, opening a file from Windows Explorer's context menu resulted in a spurious blank document.
- Leading and trailing white space was stripped from tool parameters.
- TextPad 6 runs on 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows® 7, Vista, XP and Server 2003 and 2008.
- Conforms to the Microsoft Windows Guidelines for Accessible Software Design recommendations.
- It can handle file sizes up to the largest contiguous chunk of 32-bit virtual memory.
- The number of concurrent edits is limited by available Windows resources.
- Supports Universal Naming Convention (UNC) style, and long file names with spaces.
- 16-bit Unicode, UTF-8 and 8-bit text files with single and double byte characters can be edited.
- DOS, UNIX, Macintosh, Netscape and mixed end of line characters are supported.
- Text can be in either the ANSI (Windows) or OEM (DOS) code sets.
- Each document has a single MDI window with up to 4 views.
- The full range of fonts installed in MS Windows are supported.
- Up to 32 tab stops can be defined, along with a default tab spacing, and an indent size.
- Up to 16 (user configurable) most recently used files are listed on the File menu.
- Up to 64 user-defined commands can be added to the Tools menu.
- Up to 64 keystroke macros can be added to the Macros menu.
TextPad 6.1.3 Screenshot
TextPad 6.1.3 Keywords
Bookmark TextPad 6.1.3
TextPad 6.1.3 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for TextPad 6.1.3. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
TextPad brings you an advanced and convenient to use tool which is designed to satisfy the most demanding text editing requirements. Free Download
ProfiCAD is the quickest and easiest way to create electrical documentation and schematic diagrams. Although it is very easy to learn and use, it is a professional tool used by a wide range of customers. Free Download
keep all personal info in virtual back pocket Free Download
Izreke TextPad is designed as a convenient and efficient application specially designed to help you edit your texts with the utmost ease. Free Download
FishByte - Solunar calculator for fishing and hunting Free Download
MultiMode allows you to decode and transmit morse code (CW), RTTY, FAX, SSTV, SITOR-B, NAVTEX, PACKET, ACARS, PSK31, ALE, and many other modes on your Macintosh, without any extra hardware. Free Download
FotoAlbum is developed as an effective application which can import, organizes, display and edit the thousands of pictures and videos in your digital library. Free Download
CardMaster is considered to be a comprehensive and easy-to-use phonebook program that will manage your contacts, adresses, phone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses, etc. Free Download