TextPipe Pro 8.3.6
TextPipe Pro 8.3.6 Ranking & Summary
TextPipe Pro 8.3.6 description
TextPipe Pro 8.3.6 is an effective tool designed for data conversion and mining, electronic publishing and website maintenance. With TextPipe you specify all your text processing functions in one place, rather than remembering and managing multiple manual jobs across various text editors, command line tools, custom scripts and Word and Excel macros.
- Fix text or binary files of ANY size. Unlike competitor products, TextPipe does not attempt to read the entire file into memory first, so it can process files larger than the amount of memory you have.
- Process unlimited files and folders (with exclusion lists and subfolder depth settings), or the Windows clipboard
- Unmatched search and replace power.
- EasyPattern text matching and perl patterns
- Can be scheduled for automated lights-out processing, with audit logs tracking every step
- Integrates with Windows Explorer and various third-party tools
- Developer API - can be scripted via a COM interface by other programs
- 145 Unicode, ANSI, ASCII and single byte and multi-byte conversion functions, and 151 code page conversions
- Roll your own custom filters using industry standard JScript and VBScript
- Restrict changes to lines, columns, fields, XML and HTML elements and more, eg just lines 10..30, columns 1-3, CSV fields 4 and 7, Tab-delimited fields 8..10, replacement text etc
- Wizard to assemble complex filters
- Filters can be exported to the clipboard for documentation purposes and for revision control in external applications. The export includes the hierarchical filter structure, file lists and comments.
- Filters can also be exported to the command line, to JScript, VBScript or a web page. This is very handy for automating processing jobs, and for designing customized front ends for TextPipe, making it easier for less technical users.
- Uses no temporary files (except for large sorts), so you save massive amounts of hard disk space
- Make multiple changes to multiple files in just ONE pass. Successive transforms can be applied in a user-defined order, such as multiple search-replace operations in a row, or an Extract Email Addresses filter followed by a Sort and Remove Duplicates filter etc
- Create and modify XML/CSV/Tab/Insert Script database extracts from OLE DB/ODBC databases
- No limit on line length. Unlike other products, lines are NOT limited to a fixed length
- Test and debug filters without affecting key data
- Five part tutorial introduces key concepts
- 100+ Transforms
- Library of more than 200 example filters you can link to
- Ultra-High Speed
- Fixed performance of Trim option of mainframe copybook filter.
TextPipe Pro 8.3.6 Screenshot
TextPipe Pro 8.3.6 Keywords
Bookmark TextPipe Pro 8.3.6
TextPipe Pro 8.3.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.