TMS Scripter Studio Pro(Delphi 5) 1.7
TMS Scripter Studio Pro(Delphi 5) 1.7 Ranking & Summary
TMS Scripter Studio Pro(Delphi 5) 1.7 description
TMS Scripter Studio Pro(Delphi 5) 1.7 is created to be an ideal and complete application for you to add the ultimate flexibility and power into your applications with native Pascal or Basic scripting and full IDE (Integrated Development Environment) with visual form designer, object inspector, and more.
- It allows modification of the application behaviour without needing to update the full application. Just sending a new small script file is sufficient.
- It allows you to create and debug scripts and forms at runtime in an Delphi-like Integrated Development Environment.
- End users can add totally new functionality to an application by binding application logic with COM servers through scripting.
- Different end user specific rules can be put in scripts allowing to maintain a single application for different uses
- And much more ...
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE) allow creating script projects at runtime with multiple cross-language scripts (Basic and Pascal) and forms
- Visual form designer and Object inspector at runtime
- Integrated and automatic debugging system in the IDE, including breakpoints, watch viewer, trace into libraries, etc.
- Component palette in both Delphi 7 and Delphi 2007 styles
- Integrated syntax highlight memo with automatic code completion
- Separated components to build your own custom IDE
- Delphi 2007-like filtering system in Tool Palette
- Helper dialogs in IDE like Alignment, Size, Designer options, among others
- Events in IDE components allow saving/loading scripts and forms to/from database
- Run-time Pascal or Basic language interpreter
- Cross-language scripter component allows calls to Basic scripts from Pascal scripts and vice-versa
- Ability to load Delphi dfm forms and run them
- Access any Delphi object in scripts, including properties and methods!
- Supports try..except and try..finally blocks in script
- Allows reading/writing of Delphi variables and constants in script
- Allows access (reading/writing) script variables from Delphi code
- You can build (from Delphi code) your own classes, with properties and methods, to be used in script
- Most of Delphi system procedures (conversion, date, formatting, string-manipulation) are already included (IntToStr, FormatDateTime, Copy, Delete, etc.)
- You can add your own custom functions, using AddFunction method
- You can save/load compiled code, so you don't need to recompile source code every time you want to execute it
- Script libraries
- Thread-safe scripter engine
- COM support
- Support for calling DLL functions
- Debugging capabilities (breakpoint, step into, run to cursor, pause, halt ...)
- New : Visual editor for TWideStringList properties in object inspector
- New : Updated imported VCL units for all Delphi versions, now including indexed properties, default parameters and other minor tweaks
- New : Event on TIDEEngine for component selection in form designer
- Fixed : Issue with getter of boolean properties using DefineClassByRTTI
- Fixed : Issue with enumerated types in ImportTool
- Fixed : Issue with TStringList.Create in Delphi XE imported Classes library
- Fixed : Instructions to return values for "out" parameters not generated by ImportTool
- Fixed : Install conflict between Scripter and other TMS packages
- Fixed : Functions with "out" parameters not working in ap_DateUtils
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
TMS Scripter Studio Pro(Delphi 5) 1.7 Screenshot
TMS Scripter Studio Pro(Delphi 5) 1.7 Keywords
Bookmark TMS Scripter Studio Pro(Delphi 5) 1.7
TMS Scripter Studio Pro(Delphi 5) 1.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.