TMS Silverlight Planner 220.127.116.11
TMS Silverlight Planner 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
TMS Silverlight Planner 22.214.171.124 description
TMS Silverlight Planner 126.96.36.199 proves itself to be a beneficial as well as interesting Silverlight - WPF control for implementing a broad range of planning and scheduling solutions. Whether a project requires the creation of a single-user Personal Information Management (PIM) application or time planning for multiple resources such as hotel rooms, rental cars and university courses, the Silverlight - WPF Planner provides an open, highly-configurable interface that will suit the project's needs. Because Silverlight - WPF Planner is browser-based, it is perfect for applications supporting users connected via an intranet or the Internet.
- Multi-resource / multi-day or combined multi-resource/multi-day modes
- Monthview mode
- Full drag & drop support
- Time-axis orientation can be horizontal or vertical
- Recurrency support & built-in recurrency editor
- WCF based data binding to server-side database
- Configurable editing of events, via inplace editing, popup editing,...
- Highly customizable appearance via Expression Blend or XAML code.
- Optional completion display per resource
- Optional linked events support with link indication and various link types
- Compatible with Silverlight 2, Silverlight 3, Silverlight 4 and WPF 4.0
- Support for Visual Studio 2008 and Visual Studio 2010
- Multiple resources and multiple modes
- Silverlight - WPF Planner supports dynamic viewing of multiple resources and scheduled items in a variety of modes. Items can be scheduled at any granularity of time within a day view. Broader pictures of allocated resources and appointments can be had via the day period, month, multi-month, timeline, and week views. All of these modes are available through a single Silverlight - WPF Planner control placed on a Silverlight - WPF form.
- Silverlight - WPF Planner also includes a MonthPlanner control that displays events for an entire month in a fashion similar to a wall calendar.
- Drag and Drop support
- Users find it easy to interact with Silverlight - WPF Planner. If a person needs to move a scheduled appointment from one time slot to another, or even from one day to another, they can do so by clicking on the appointment and dragging it to the desired time slot. If the duration of an appointment needs to be changed, the user can resize the appointment use one of the two track bars located at the top and bottom of the event.
- Flexible database support
- Silverlight - WPF Planner is loosely coupled with its data and supports the retrieval and update of scheduling information located in existing databases via WCF.
- Customization friendly
- The vendor tried to make the appearance and behavior of the Silverlight - WPF Planner control as customizable as possible. For example, you can have the Planner invoke your own Silverlight - WPF forms when the user creates or edits an event (e.g., meeting, appointment).
- You can also control the appearance of each and every event, decide on a per event basis whether or not they can overlap or be double-booked, whether they can be resized, moved, or deleted. You can decide whether the time axis is displayed on the left, right, top, bottom or repeated for every day/resource and specify the colors, interval, and format of the times. There are even more options available. Please try the demo version to see for yourself.
- Possible applications
- Scheduling for medical and dental offices
- Hotel reservations
- Car rentals
- Course scheduling
- Resource allocation
- Meeting room reservations
- Process scheduling
- Loading dock availability
- Fixed: issue with databinding in WPF Planner & MonthPlanner
TMS Silverlight Planner 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
TMS Silverlight Planner 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark TMS Silverlight Planner 220.127.116.11
TMS Silverlight Planner 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.