TortoiseSVN 126.96.36.19959 Ranking & Summary
TortoiseSVN 188.8.131.5259 description
TortoiseSVN 1.7 is a superset of all previous TortoiseSVN releases, and is considered the current stable and "best" release. Anything in earlier versions is also in 1.7, but 1.7 contains features and bugfixes not present in any earlier release.
- Easy to use
- All commands are available directly from the windows explorer.
- Only commands that make sense for the selected file/folder are shown. You won't see any commands that you can't use in your situation.
- See the status of your files directly in the Windows explorer
- Descriptive dialogs, constantly improved due to user feedback
- Allows moving files by right-dragging them in the windows explorer
- All Subversion protocols are supported
- Powerful commit dialog
- Integrated spell checker for log messages
- Auto completion of paths and keywords of the modified files
- Text formatting with special chars
- The big picture
- Can create a graph of all revisions/commits. You can then easily see where you created a tag/branch or modified a file/folder
- Graphs of commit statistics of the project
- Easy comparing of two branches or tags
- Per project settings
- Minimum log message length to avoid accidentally committing with an empty log message
- Language to use for the spell checker
- Integration with issue tracking systems
- A separate input box to enter the issue number assigned to the commit, or coloring of the issue number directly in the log message itself
- When showing all log messages, an extra column is added with the issue number. You can immediately see to which issue the commit belongs to.
- Issue numbers are converted into links which open the webbrowser directly on the corresponding issue
- Optional warning if a commit isn't assigned to an issue number
- Helpful Tools
- Shows changes you made to your files
- Helps resolving conflicts
- Can apply patchfiles you got from users without commit access to your repository
- Tortoiseblame: to show blames of files. Shows also log messages for each line in a file.
- Tortoiseidiff: to see the changes you made to your image files
- Subwcrev: to include the revision numbers/dates/... Into your source files
- Available in many languages
- Tortoisesvn is stable
- Before every release, they create one or more 'release candidates' for adventurous people to test first.
- During development cycles, many people test intermediate builds. These are built every night automatically and made available to all users. This helps finding bugs very early so they won't even get into an official release.
- A big user community helps out with testing each build before they release it.
- A custom crash report tool is included in every tortoisesvn release which helps them fix the bugs much faster, even if you can't remember exactly what you did to trigger it.
- WinXP with SP3, Vista or later
- Windows Installer version 3.1 or later
TortoiseSVN 184.108.40.20659 Screenshot
TortoiseSVN 220.127.116.1159 Keywords
Bookmark TortoiseSVN 18.104.22.16859
TortoiseSVN 22.214.171.12459 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.