Trace Modeler for UML Sequence Diagrams 1.6
Trace Modeler for UML Sequence Diagrams 1.6 Ranking & Summary
Trace Modeler for UML Sequence Diagrams 1.6 description
Trace Modeler for UML Sequence Diagrams 1.6 offers a simple and smart editor for UML sequence diagrams. It is ideal for documenting existing systems and brainstorming new designs.
Trace Modeler is the sequence diagram editor that lets you work smart instead of hard.
Its intelligent drag&drop interface and automatic diagram layout is guaranteed to make you more productive.
Use it to capture requirements, design new solutions and document existing systems.
- Have you ever pondered the design of a solution before coding it?
- Are you convinced that documenting key interactions is a worthwhile investment?
- Do you find that drawing UML sequence diagrams is harder than it ought to be?
If so, then Trace Modeler might just be the tool for you! It instantly updates the diagram layout, freeing you to focus on the actual content.
Think about the last time you had to deal with sequence diagrams, where did you spend most of your time? On the actual content or struggling with shapes and layout issues?
Try it today and be sure to check out the website for UML sequence diagram resources, tips and tricks, screenshots and demos.
Trace Modeler has a couple of neat and innovative features that make working with sequence diagrams a pleasant experience... How is that for a change?
- Whenever you make a change, the layout adjusts instantly and automatically. No more wrestling with shapes or connectors!
- The look and layout of your diagrams are controlled by style settings and easily changed
- It has a simple text based file format, ideal for generation and version control systems
- Your diagrams are always visually pleasing and structurally correct
- TraceModeler will save you a tremendous amount of time, plain and simple.
- In fact, working with Trace Modeler is so time efficient that prototyping with sequence diagrams is finally feasible!
- And it looks great too. It has transparency effects, animations, cross platform Look and Feel, zoomable UI, WYSIWIG, drag and drop, in place text editing and much more!
Trace Modeler for UML Sequence Diagrams 1.6 Screenshot
Trace Modeler for UML Sequence Diagrams 1.6 Keywords
Bookmark Trace Modeler for UML Sequence Diagrams 1.6
Trace Modeler for UML Sequence Diagrams 1.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.