TX Text Control ActiveX Server 14.0
TX Text Control ActiveX Server 14.0 Ranking & Summary
TX Text Control ActiveX Server 14.0 description
TX Text Control ActiveX Server 14.0 helps you receive powerful results and save much time and efforts. Fully programmable word processing engine for deployment in an ASP server environment. All interactions with the engine are from program code and document templates. You are able to convert, modify and create documents directly on a server. Convert word processing documents between all supported formats (e.g. DOC, DOCX and RTF to PDF). Total independence of Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat and all other 3rd party software and drivers.
1. Common Word Processing Features
- Bullets and Numbered Lists. Every aspect of bullets and numbered lists can be influenced from program code. Lists can be incremented and numbered automatically.
- Character and Paragraph Formatting. A wide range of rich text and paragraph formatting options are available from program code. Developers can manipulate text server-side, just as end-users would in a WYSIWYG client side word processor.
- Document Sections. Documents can be divided into an unlimited number of different sections, each one of which may be individually formatted.
- Headers and Footers. Headers and footers are accessible from program code and are loaded from and saved to MS Word or RTF files.
- Hypertext Links. Hyperlinks can be defined within a TX Text Control ActiveX Server document, loaded from and saved to HTML files.
- Images and OLE Objects. OLE objects and images can be freely positioned in a document, either as characters or by programmatically defining the objects position.
- Multi-Level Undo / Redo. Programmers can add multiple levels of undo and redo to their applications, providing end-users an easy path to correct mistakes they may make.
- Page and Document Settings. Developers can access and define document settings, such as page size, orientation, margins and default printer amongst others from program code.
- Printing. Printing is available in all editions. A single function call is required to print documents, complete with graphics, tables, page numbers etc.
- Search and Replace. Flexible search and replace functionality can be accessed from program code, making the development of powerful batch applications easy.
- Stylesheet Formatting. Complete separation of content and formatting is offered with this feature. Stylesheets, defining the look and feel of a document, can be accessed and defined from program code.
- Tables. Tables can be inserted into documents. Cell contents can contain virtually any kind of formatting. Borders and shading can be set for individual cells.
- Text Frames. Freely programmable text frames can be inserted and positioned as a character or geometrically relative to a paragraph or a page
2. Advanced Programming Capabilities
- Line and Character Operations. Line operations allows developers to process text line-by-line, access statistics such as number of characters in a line of text or the number of lines in a document.
- Marked Text Fields. Marked text fields enable developers to build applications such as mail merge, where for example, (formatted) text is retrieved from a database.
- Microsoft Word Merge Fields. Import documents, containing Microsoft Word merge fields into TX Text Control ActiveX Server based applications.
- Stylesheet Programming. Developers control stylesheets from program code. They can modify a set of predefined stylesheets within a document template or export these stylesheets separately.
- Text Selections and Character Input. Two classes to manipulate text. The former enables developers to change font characteristics and the later returns information about the current position of the caret.
- Unicode. TX Text Control ActiveX Server offers full Unicode support, thus building applications for eastern languages is as simple as for the English / European languages.
4. Server-Side Word Processing
- Convert Documents. Documents can be loaded, converted and saved to and from any one of TX Text Control ActiveX Server's suported format on demand. This saves physical storage space on the server and offers end-users direct access to live information.
- Create Documents Developers can build documents from various data sources (databases, image files, text files etc.) and save them to any one of TX Text Control ActiveX Server's supported formats.
- Licensing One TX Text Control ActiveX Server license is valid for one developer and one server. In addition, the TX Text Control ActiveX Server license includes one Enterprise client license for client-side development.
- Modify Documents Documents with sources such as databases or physical files can be programmatically assembled. The contents of database fields can be inserted at specified positions in a previously prepared template.
- PDF Creation Exporting documents to PDF is as simple as saving to any one of the other supported formats. Developers can add PDF to their applications with one line of code.
- Programmatic Word Processing All of TX Text Control's formatting options are available to developers from program code. Just as a piece of text is selected with the mouse, it can be selected from code.
5. Supported File Formats
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) Export directly to PDF with no further software or third party printer drivers. Exporting to PDF is as easy as saving to DOC, RTF etc.
- Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) TX Text Control ActiveX Server uses CSS to render XML files. Different views of a document can be created by simply specifying another CSS file.
- Document Type Description (DTD) When working with XML, TX Text Control ActiveX Server loads the corresponding DTD to ensure the end-user enters only data that is permitted in the DTD.
- Extensible Markup Language (XML) XML truly separates content from formatting. TX Text Control ActiveX Server supports XML in conjunction with DTDs and CSS stylesheets.
- Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) HTML documents and be loaded and saved, just as easily as other file formats. Use TX Text Control ActiveX Server to create true Intranet and 6. Internet applications.
- Image Formats. Most popular image file formats are supported. Amongst others: TIFF, WMF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF.
- Microsoft Office Open XML (DOCX). Load and save documents from and to Microsoft Office Open XML (DOCX) format.
- Microsoft Word (DOC). Load and save documents from and to DOC format. All Word versions from v6, Wordpad to Word XP are supported.
- Rich Text Format (RTF). RTF offers unmatched interoperability with other word applications. Load and save documents to and from RTF.
6. Supported Programming Languages
- ASP.TX Text Control ActiveX Server is deployed as an automation server on Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS). All properties and methods are available in ASP projects, making TX Text Control ActiveX Server ideally suitable for web server applications.
- Document Sections
- Microsoft Word Compatible Application Fields
- Microsoft DOCX Format
TX Text Control ActiveX Server 14.0 Screenshot
TX Text Control ActiveX Server 14.0 Keywords
Bookmark TX Text Control ActiveX Server 14.0
TX Text Control ActiveX Server 14.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.