Universal SQL Editor 126.96.36.199
Universal SQL Editor 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
Universal SQL Editor 184.108.40.206 description
Universal SQL Editor 220.127.116.11 comes as a useful and high quality database query tool that allows you connect Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase and other ODBC compliant databases. Also you can edit complex SQL with Intellisense-like code completion, highlight references, parameter hinting, syntax highlighting, SQL formatting, plus other useful features that allow you to work more efficiently.
- Flexible Connectivity
- Support Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase and other ODBC compliant databases
- Easy Database Object Manipulation
- Support scripting database objects (Support Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and Sybase only)
- Support long script execution. If execution was from the beginning to the end and error has occurred, statement causes the error will be highlighted
- Objects in database explorer will be updated automatically after execution of DDL statements
- Powerful SQL Editor
- Recognize complex SQL syntax such as, derived table, common table expression (CTE), nested query, etc.
- Support Intellisense-like code completion, parameter hinting and tooltip information
- Support highlight references of table, column, cursor, variable, etc.
- Support SQL formatting; include letter case conversion, for example, "TITLECASE" -> "TitleCase", "CAMELCASE" -> "camelCase", etc.
- Support line revision marks, column selection, column mode edit, code folding, split view, full screen edit, drag-and-drop edit, wildcard search and replace, multiple levels of undo and redo, Unicode and Windows / UNIX / MAC formatted text files
- Convenient Query Tool
- Support grouping, filtering, searching, editing and sorting
- Table and record views to see data the way you like it
- Query results can be exported to Excel spreadsheet or as a set of SQL statements
- Support stack layout result pane like SQL Server query analyzer
- Other Useful Features
- Convenient to view dependencies among database objects (Support Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and Sybase only)
- Fast and low memory consumption
- Additional features can be implemented as plug-in DLLs
- Pentium or compatible processor
- Windows NT 4.0 / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 / 2008
- ODBC driver
- Adobe Reader or compatible PDF viewer (Optional)
Universal SQL Editor 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Universal SQL Editor 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Universal SQL Editor 126.96.36.199
Universal SQL Editor 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.