Validation Aspects 2.1.0
Validation Aspects 2.1.0 Ranking & Summary
Validation Aspects 2.1.0 description
Validation Aspects 2.1.0 brings you a comprehensive AOP validation framework used to validate Objects, Properties and Method Parameters against coding contracts and business rules
Validation Aspects contains an AOP validation framework used to validate Objects, Properties and Method Parameters against coding contracts and business rules. Validation can be declared via attributes and/or augmented/replaced programmatically at runtime. WPF integration supported.
- Object Validation Objects can be queried to determine if their state is valid against a set of validation rules. Validation messages and context of what/where validation failed is reported via a ValidationResult.
- Property Validation Multi-Mode validation. The following modes can be enabled or disabled independently to suit your chosen method of validation:
- Interception Validation Validation is invoked when the property is set. If the validation fails, a validation exception will throw to ensure the model does not become invalid.
- State Validation Validation is invoked when the object is validated. If the validation fails, the validation failure is added to the ValidationResult.
- Parameter Validation Parameter validation checks the validity of the value as determined by code contracts and business rules. If the validation fails, a validation exception will throw to ensure the model does not become invalid.
- Real-time augmentation / replacement Validation can be changed programmatically or via configuration.
- AOP Validation Aspects are applied to your models by PostSharp. There are no base classes to derive from or interfaces to explicitly implement.
- Custom Validators Implement new validators easily with minimal code with lambda syntax.
- Strongly-typed validation targets Compile-time checking ensures validation is correctly declared you cant declare a numeric validator to validate a string. Validators are implemented to target certain types. Incorrectly declared validators applied at run-time fail fast.
- Integration Support and samples for WPF. Asp.net MVC server/client-side and Silverlight coming soon.
- Localization Validation exception messages can be customized with message formatting functions.
- TDDd Near 100% code coverage from hundreds of unit tests.
- 9366 PostSharp compilation errors experienced when a [Validate] attributed class derives from a generic base class.
- 9233 TypeOf.GetProperty(...) returns the base virtual property
- ValidationContext throws if a ValidateObject validator is applied to a method with no arguments
- The new ValidationContext constructor incorrectly populates the Arguments property if the Value argument is null
- PostSharp v1.0 RTM
Validation Aspects 2.1.0 Screenshot
Validation Aspects 2.1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Validation Aspects 2.1.0
Validation Aspects 2.1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.