VB 6 AntiDecompiler 2.3.2
VB 6 AntiDecompiler 2.3.2 Ranking & Summary
VB 6 AntiDecompiler 2.3.2 description
VB 6 AntiDecompiler is a software tool that disables the decompilation of VB 6 native code programs.
The decompilation can be performed by services like the VB Decompiler Service, Visual Basic 5/6 Decompiler service and tools like VB ReFormer, VB Decompiler, VB RezQ and VB Semi Decompiler.
EXE encrypters/packers offer a weak protections against the decompilation. Any encrypted and/or compressed EXE must be decrypted in memory in order to run on the CPU. There are many tools that can wait for this to happen and dump the decrypted EXE to disk.
EXE obfuscators only change the names of modules, controls, procedures and variables to random ones.
Keep your applications safe from crackers with VB 6 AntiDecompiler!
- After a program was processed the decompilers will produce only disassembler output or no output at all. VB6 AntiDecompiler also makes the recovery/modification of project/form/controls design from the EXE harder.
- The software protects your intellectual property and makes it harder for crackers to analyze your code.
- No code modifications are necessary. The software works on the compiled EXE, DLL or OCX.
- VB 6 AntiDecompiler prevents the decompilation by removing data needed by decompilers.
- It is written in MS VB 6 and protected by itself.
- Supports the command line and drag and drop of the executable to the software icon.
- 30 KB file limit
VB 6 AntiDecompiler 2.3.2 Screenshot
VB 6 AntiDecompiler 2.3.2 Keywords
Bookmark VB 6 AntiDecompiler 2.3.2
VB 6 AntiDecompiler 2.3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.