VB Decompiler 7.0
VB Decompiler 7.0 Ranking & Summary
VB Decompiler 7.0 description
VB Decompiler 7.0VB is a application which decompile for programs (EXE, DLL or OCX) written in Visual Basic 5.0/6.0. As you know, programs in Visual Basic can be compiled into interpreted p-code or into native code.
Since p-code consists of high-level commands, there is a real possibility to decompile it into the source code (of course, the names of variables and some functions will not be decompiled). VB Decompiler restores source code from p-code as much as possible precisely. And after some modifications you may try to compile generated code.
If a program was compiled into the native code, restoring full source code from machine instructions is not possible. But VB decompiler can help to analyze the program even in this situation as well. It contains a powerful disassembler and emulator. This powerfull engine try to decode most assembler instructions to most likely VB commands. Of course, it fails on some optimizations of assembler code and sometimes generate not correct instructions. But at this time this is a best way to analyze native code applications.
In general, VB Decompiler is an ideal tool for analyzing programs and it is perfect if you lose the source code and need to partially restore the project.
- New unpacker engine
- Help files changed
- "For Each" decompilation in Native Code
- Screen object
- Printer object
- Clipboard object
- vbGlobal parsing
- vbSingle type of data
- Dispatch vbaLate functions parser
- Clear FPU error checking and objects checking instruction in Native Code
- rtcGetErl decompilation
- Objects declaration in P-Code
- Parsing "Set" opcode and use this variables in object reference
- "FnIntVar" decompilation in P-Code
- Resorting history after deleting items
- FRX Viewer plugin (need .NET Framework 2.0)
- New type of renaming Unknown functions
- BugFix: P-Code Put and Get opcodes
- BugFix: Procedure analyzer and optimizer no don't clear some variables
- BugFix: Clear "@" chars in names of P-Code procedures and functions
- BugFix: Parameters in VTable Get/Let/Set procedures
- 64Mb RAM
VB Decompiler 7.0 Screenshot
VB Decompiler 7.0 Keywords
Bookmark VB Decompiler 7.0
VB Decompiler 7.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.