VBAcodePrint 6.13.107 Ranking & Summary
VBAcodePrint 6.13.107 description
VBAcodePrint 6.13.107 is a brilliant tool which enables you to print Microsoft VBA source code in color of your applications across the entire Microsoft Office 2000, 2003 and XP suite of applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, and FrontPage and any other VBA enabled software.
You can create and save your own output styles by customizing the fonts and colors settings for keywords, strings, constants, procedure headers, line numbers, page headers/footers. You can customize the page margins, line spacing, print quality, paper orientation, scaling, and much more.
You can select a set of procedures, components or projects for printing and the selection can be saved and restored for repeated prints of the same set of items. You can also to print the output in multi-columns, customize the procedure separator to be a blank line, a line draw or a new page, and print each source code line with a line number that can be reset at top of a page, procedure, or continues for ease of code inspections.
You can preview the output before printing in many different formats and select pages to be printed. The printed output can be exported to HTML, RTF and PDF format to enable it to be incorporated into a word processors.
VBAcodePrint allows you to customize the font attributes and colors for comments, identifiers, keywords, line numbers, strings, procedure headings, table of contents, and page headers/footers. This color-coding, combined with source code indenting line numbering and connecting lines that shows clearly the language statement constructs (DOLOOP), make it quicker and easier for software developers to write and maintain Visual Basic applications.
- Output is well suited for code inspections
- Saves application development time
- Reduce maintenance costs by using the color coded beautifully formatted output
- Impressing your clients and get repeat business
- Teach programming in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Understand source code written by other programmers
- Support and debug complex VBA applications
- Use in presentations and technical briefs
- Backup copy of your VBA applications
- Page Layout
- Portrait or landscape
- Multiple columns
- Page and/or column borders
- Simplex, duplex and horizontal printing
- Paper sizes supported by your printer
- Page headers and footers can include project name. component name, project version, printed date, printed time and page number
- Page margins
- Line Numbering
- Each source code line can be numbered
- Line numbering can be continuous, reset at the end of each page or procedure
- Line number interval can be set any desired number
- Syntax Highlighting
- Set fonts for HTML elements, attributes, strings, constants, comments and text
- Set fonts for comments, constants, identifiers, keywords, strings and line numbers in VBScripts and JScripts
- Set fonts for page headers and footers
- Connection Lines: Paired statement blocks can be printed with connecting lines
- Comments Alignment: Comments can be indented to align with the source code
- Export Output: The output can be exported to HTML, RTF and PDF formats
- Auto Indent: Source code can be indented by the specified number of spaces
- Monochrome Printing: Although color printing is most impressive, monochrome printing is also supported
- Print Quality: You can control the print quality to be draft, low, medium or high
- Line Spacing: The line spacing can be set to half, single, one & half double
- Output Scaling: The output can be scaled if the printer supports it
- Watermarks: User defines watermark bitmaps can be included on every printed page
- Coversheets: You can design a coversheet for your printouts in a RTF document
- Bitmaps: You can include bitmaps in the printouts. Ideal way of including screenshots in the source code printouts
- Sorted Components:
- You can choose to output components in any desired order. For example, you can print the source code in the following order:Forms, Modules, Classes etc.
- You can also sort members in component too.
- Copy formatted source code to clipboard: You can format the source code of a procedure, a selection or component and ask it to be copied to the clipboard so that you can use it in your emails and blogs etc.
- Custom Selection: You can select one or more procedures, components and projects using Windows Explorer-like interface for printing
- Bug clearances
- Intel Pentium 166 Mhz or faster processor
- 64 MB Ram,
- 5MB Free Disk Space
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows® 95, or higher
- Other Software: Microsoft Visual Basic 6 Runtime files (Service Pack 4)
VBAcodePrint 6.13.107 Screenshot
VBAcodePrint 6.13.107 Keywords
Bookmark VBAcodePrint 6.13.107
VBAcodePrint 6.13.107 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.