VbsEdit 3.5 Ranking & Summary
VbsEdit 3.5 description
VbsEdit 3.5 is an award-winning VBScript editor that dramatically reduces the time you spend writing .VBS scripts.
After the name of a class or object, type a . (period) for an object instance : VbsEdit displays a list of valid member variables or functions for the appropriate object or class.
After the name of a function, type an open parenthesis : Vbsedit displays the complete declaration for the function in a pop-up window just under the insertion point.
- Has an integrated debugger that make troubleshooting a seamless experience.The editor displays the values assigned to variables during debugging.
- Lets you set breakpoints and step through the code one line at a time.
- Provides the ability to run your scripts directly from within the editor in either console (cscript) or window (wscript) mode.
- Has the Microsoft VBScript 5.6 help file integrated into its editor, so all you need to do is press F1 to open the Help file and jump to the word under the cursor.VbsEdit integrates the hundred of samples from the Microsoft Script repository.
- The Object Browser allows you to examine and discover WMI classes and objects used in the current script and their members.
- Generates WMI scripts for you (like Scriptomatic).
- Supports syntax coloring and can display line numbers.
- Code snippets are one of the coolest new features in VbsEdit.
- Code snippets are customizable code fragments intended to accomplish simple to intermediate tasks quickly; they can be inserted into your code with just a few keystrokes.
- What really makes code snippets so convenient to use is the replacement fields, highlighted areas that identify the values you may commonly want to replace to fit the snippet to your specific task.
- You can use F4 to move through replacement fields (ex: Type "select" and press F4).
Enhancements: New features and major improvements
Requirements: Requires Microsoft Script Debugger
VbsEdit 3.5 Screenshot
VbsEdit 3.5 Keywords
Bookmark VbsEdit 3.5
VbsEdit 3.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.