Very Simple Database Inspector 2.2
Very Simple Database Inspector 2.2 Ranking & Summary
Very Simple Database Inspector 2.2 description
Very Simple Database Inspector 2.2 is known as a free yet very useful database comparison and synchronization tool designed to synchronize structures between two or more databases. Compare tables, columns, primary keys, stored procedures, views, functions, triggers, and indexes all from one interface. Save your common synchronizations, interface with third party software, customizable rules engine, search databases, save sql scripts and synchronize mapping/lookup tables. Supports Microsoft Sql Server and Microsoft Access.
- Compare Databases
- Compare the structure of two databases, and highlight the difference
- Synchronize Databases
- Once the differences are identified, you can update the destination database with a click of the mouse
- Multiple Database Types
- The database inspector supports a variety of database types, all in one package
- Easy to Use
- The database inspector has been designed with ease of use and transparency in mind. All SQL may be viewed before it is run on the destination database, and you can see the structure of the destination at any time. The database inspector will even alert you if a change is going to cause problems or cannot be run
- Sql Editor
- Unlike other synchronization software, the database inspector allows you to make changes to your sql on the spot. No more copy/paste to third party editors
- Save Frequent Work
- Save your common comparisons for quick reference later. The database inspector has been created to make deploying your database changes as painless as possible
- Command Line Support
- All features of the database inspector may be accessed via the command line, allowing to generate and store script files any on your computer, at any time.
- Run changes immediately on your destination database, or save to a script file for updating later or archiving.
- Multiple Database Support.
- Structure Synchronization.
- Synchronize Mapping Tables.
- Helpful Warnings and Suggestions.
- Search Function.
- Rules Wizard.
- Third Party Integration.
- Script Database Changes.
- Synchronize Databases from the Command Line.
- Version 2.2 adds command line support: see the command line tab at the top of the main window.
- Columns of type 'decimal' now have their precision and scale synchronized
- Inspector Engine no longer displays error message when synchronizing the mapping table of a single database
- Minor performance enhancements
Very Simple Database Inspector 2.2 Screenshot
Very Simple Database Inspector 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark Very Simple Database Inspector 2.2
Very Simple Database Inspector 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.