Viewer 2.4 Ranking & Summary
Viewer 2.4 description
Viewer 2.4 is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that allows you to display images in full resolution. It supports most multimedia file formats and process and display images for the following file extensions: [BMP, DIB, RLE, JPEG, JPG, JPE, JFIF, GIF, WMF, EMF, PNG, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR].
- To process and display image files.
- To make an image viewer application.
- Animations: Animations are also supported. The control will analyze animated GIF files and will play the animation or will render individual frames. Viewer allows for full control of rendering, so an animation can auto-start, stop or continue on demand.
- Icons and cursors: Icons and static cursors can easily be processed and Viewer will display any contained images.
- Alpha blending: Transparent images will keep their transparency. Additionally, any newer 32 bit images with alpha channel, will be displayed alpha blended with the background. Such images may be XP icons and transparent PNG images.
- Enlarging and shrinking images: Displayed images can be enlarged or shrunk on the fly. With a zoom factor of 0.25 to 30, images can be enlarged enough to make visible any details. Setting also a high quality rendering will produce very smooth results.
- Automatic zoom: Five presets of automatic zoom are provided to fit your needs. Normal mode displays images in physical dimensions. "Shrink" and "Stretch" presets resize images accordingly. "Fit" resizes images to fit the Viewer window by keeping aspect ratio while "Fill" will stretch images to fill the window.
- Image tiling: Viewer control can display images tiled in the Viewer area. All images can be tiled, even transparent or alpha blended ones, in physical dimensions.
- Hi quality 32 bit rendering: Viewer control provides three "Quality" modes that determine the quality of rendering, for shrunk or stretched images. "High" quality provides the most detailed and smooth rendering by using cutting edge technologies.
- Detailed information: The control extracts and exposes information for any image loaded or contained in icon files. Such information is: Width, Height, Resolution, Bits per pixel or any other information included in the file, such as metadata.
- Ultra fast processing: Viewer control takes advantage of the newest and powerful methods provided by Microsoft, to process and render images. This has as result a very short time of tasks execution.
- Solid or transparent background: The control's background can be a solid color of choice or a transparency grid checkerboard pattern.
- Manual scroll: Images larger than the Viewer window, either enlarged or physical, can be manually scrolled by dragging and moving them around to allow viewing the whole image.
- Full color customization: Various color properties ensure full visual customization, that will give your application your personal style.
- VB 6 runtime files
- Windows 98/98SE/ME/NT/2000/XP
Viewer 2.4 Screenshot
Viewer 2.4 Keywords
Bookmark Viewer 2.4
Viewer 2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.