VImpX 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
VImpX 184.108.40.206 description
VImpX 220.127.116.11 is designed as a professional program that can help you load data into Oracle,SQL Server,ODBC from flat files, pivot tables, ODBC data sources, MS SQL Server and Oracle. Thousands of records per second plus full support for unicode. Capable of performing calculation during import, may also execute SQL statemts before and after import. Integrated expression builder, comprehensive error log, rejected records file.
1. Data targets:
- Oracle 7-10g database (using OCI API)
- SQL server 7- 2005 (using BCP API)
- ODBC source (using ODBC API)
2. Data sources:
- Multiple Delimited or Fixed width Text files
- Multiple Excel files + Multiple Excel Spreadsheets
- Multiple MS Access Databases
- Multiple DBF Files
- Any ODBC source
- MS SQL Server
- Multiple Tables
3. Full support for unicode.
- Most of commercial applications work with the databases. One of the standard requirements is the ability to load data from external sources such as flat files or ODBC sources. In fact it is one of the most complicated parts of the application. The issue becomes even more difficult if the software should work with different databases.
- Creating an Import routine requires a deep knowledge of databases API and it is next to impossible to find an expert with the experience of working with several databases.
- By integrating one of DB Software Laboratory ActiveX into your own application you can quickly introduce fully functional universal import routine and cut the time and the cost required for the development of your own.
4. ActiveX controls are small program building blocks that can be used to extend the functionality of existing applications.
The ActiveX programming specification is an extension of Microsoft Windows and the Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) API.
5. If you have a Windows operating system on your personal computer, you may notice a number of Windows files with the "OCX" file name suffix. OCX stands for "Object Linking and Embedding control." Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) was Microsoft's program technology for supporting compound documents such as the Windows desktop. The Component Object Model now takes in OLE as part of a larger concept. Microsoft now uses the term "ActiveX control" instead of "OCX" for the component object.
6. One of the main advantages of a component is that it can be re-used by many applications (referred to as component containers). A COM component object (ActiveX control) can be created using one of several languages or development tools, including C++ and Visual Basic, or PowerBuilder, or with scripting tools such as VBScript.
- Up to 7 times faster ETL Transformation and data loading
- Thousands of records per second
- Full Support for Unicode
- Better integration for Oracle databases
Requirements: Win 98 - Win 2003
VImpX 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
VImpX 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark VImpX 126.96.36.199
VImpX 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- 1-Click Files-Duplicate Delete 1.04
- SQL Query Tool (using ODBC) 7.0 x64 Ed. 184.108.40.206
- Linux File Recovery Program 1.0
- Excel Extract Data and Text from Multiple Files at Once 9.0
- Data Destroyer 10.01
- Data Recovery Programs 1.1
- Recover My Files Data Recovery Software 220.127.116.1156
- 1-Click Duplicates Delete (Files) 1.03