Virtual Serial Port ActiveX CE 3.1
Virtual Serial Port ActiveX CE 3.1 Ranking & Summary
Virtual Serial Port ActiveX CE 3.1 description
Virtual Serial Port ActiveX CE 3.1 makes it easy to create custom additional virtual serial ports in Windows CE system and fully control them from within your own program. Virtual serial ports you will create look and work absolutely like real serial ports for other Windows CE applications. From your application you can control data sent to virtual serial port by other applications and respond to them by sending your own data to virtual serial port, which will be received by other Windows CE applications as if it was sent from a real serial port by a hardware device (GPS module, for instance).
VSP ActiveX Control CE has a unique set of algorithms for system and port events notification. It features flexible set of control functions that fully corresponds to the desktop PC analog and wide selection of supported events, methods and properties.
- Gain full control of virtual serial ports
- As the solution is software-based, you don't have to tackle cables and can leave alone hardware COM ports. All the created ports are located in Device Manager's Ports group and are easily recognized by any software and hardware you install. You can define which applications are allowed to access specific virtual COM ports.
- Set custom wiring of signal lines
- Virtual serial ports created with Virtual Serial Port ActiveX Control fully support all the usual hardware signal lines (DTR/DSR, RTS/CTS, RING, ERROR, DCD, etc.). As in a real null-modem connection, DTR of the local port is connected to DSR and DCD of the remote port; and RTS of the local port, to CTS of the remote port. Besides, you can use a specific loopback pinout or create a custom one, depending on your hardware configuration, or leave the default null-modem scheme.
- Easily detect applications that open your virtual serial port
- Full baud rate emulation (for Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008)
- Enumerate Virtual Serial Ports (for Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008)
- Emulate connection line break (for Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008)
- Set custom signal lines wiring for DTS, RXT, DSR, CTS, DCD, RING signals (for Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008)
- Full support of Windows Vista
- Examples for Borland/Inprise Delphi, C++ Builder 6.0, Microsoft VC++ 6.0, Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic.Net, Visual Studio C# and Visual C.Net included
- Full software emulation of real serial port
- Virtual serial port can have any name
- Flexible set of control functions
- High speed data exchange from/to virtual serial port
- Virtual serial port could be created and deleted dynamically during runtime
- No reboot required during installation
- Wide selection of supported events
- Virtual Serial Port ActiveX is compatible with MS Visual Basic 5/6, MS VC++ 5/6, Delphi 3... and up to 2006, C++ Builder 3... and up to 2006, MS VC++ .Net 7/8, MS VC# .Net 7/8
- Now you can force using static port settings no matter which settings it was open with (for Windows 2000 and higher)
- Ability to manage port access rights (for Windows 2000 and higher)
- Ability to replace the Device Manager group name "ELTIMA Virtual Serial Ports" with your own company name
Requirements: Windows CE
Virtual Serial Port ActiveX CE 3.1 Screenshot
Virtual Serial Port ActiveX CE 3.1 Keywords
Bookmark Virtual Serial Port ActiveX CE 3.1
Virtual Serial Port ActiveX CE 3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Free Virtual Serial Ports Emulator 0.933
- ELTIMA Virtual Serial Port 4.5
- Eltima Virtual Serial Port AX Control 188.8.131.52
- Eltima Virtual Serial Port Driver 184.108.40.206
- Virtual Serial Port Control 2.4
- Eltima Virtual Serial Ports Driver XP 6.0 Build 220.127.116.11
- Serial Port Splitter 4.0.1
- VSPD CE [OEM + Source code License]