VirtualBox SDK 3.1.2 Build 56127
VirtualBox SDK 3.1.2 Build 56127 Ranking & Summary
VirtualBox SDK 3.1.2 Build 56127 description
VirtualBox SDK 3.1.2 Build 56127 is a complete software which contains all the documentation and interface files that are needed to write code that interacts with VirtualBox.
The VirtualBox Main API documentation describes the so-called VirtualBox Main API which comprises all public COM interfaces and components provided by the VirtualBox server and by the VirtualBox client library.
VirtualBox employs a client-server design, meaning that whenever any part of VirtualBox is running -- be it the Qt GUI, the VBoxManage command-line interface or any virtual machine --, a dedicated server process named VBoxSVC runs in the background. This allows multiple processes working with VirtualBox to cooperate without conflicts. These processes communicate to each other using inter-process communication facilities provided by the COM implementation of the host computer.
- Enterprise-Class Open Source Desktop and Laptop Virtualization
- Downloaded by more than 11.5 million users.
- Licensed in an Open Source Edition under GPLv2.
- Requires no license keys or registration.
- Source code and binaries available for download.
- Optimize your desktops with virtualization.
- Runs Multiple Operating Systems Concurrently on the Same Computer
- Hosts: Solaris OS, Windows, Linux, Mac OS X.
- Guests: Supports practically any x86-based OS.
- Enables you to use your platform of choice, eliminating tradeoffs.
- Works concurrently on programs for different platforms simultaneously.
- Unified Windows package for installation on 32-bit or 64-bit platforms.
- Export/Import Virtual Appliances
- Supports Open Virtualization Format (OVF) appliances to interoperate with other virtualization platforms.
- Create and export your own appliances.
- Download and import 3rd party appliances.
- Open APIs and Modular Design Enable Customization
- Open architecture exposes APIs via local or remote Web services interfaces.
- Supports both GUI and CLI commands.
- Supports advanced USB devices.
- Ideal for custom solutions or as system components.
- High Performance Virtual Machines
- Hypervisor performance enhancements for SMP.
- Handles up to 32 vCPUs.
- Delivers high-performance virtual hardware for guest operating systems.
- 32-bit and 64-bit guest platforms.
- Enables guest platforms to run at near-native speeds.
- Rich Host/Guest Integration
- Optimal performance whether hardware supports Virtualization Extensions (VT-x/AMD-V) or not.
- Guest Additions software enables faster, more seamless virtual experience.
- Seamless windows coexist alongside native host applications.
- Shared Folders move documents and files between host and guest systems.
- Intuitive and natural blend of multiple platforms and applications improves efficiency.
- Comprehensive Hardware and Device Support
- Enhanced USB support.
- Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) support shows host power levels.
- VESA Virtual Display Adapter is augmented with custom resolutions.
- NICs support NAT or bridged configurations.
- USB 2.0 with filter control limits which host devices the guest can see.
- Multiscreen resolutions allow guest displays to span monitors.
- 3D graphics acceleration for OpenGL applications on Windows, Linux, and Solaris OS guests.
- SCSI disk controller support alongside IDE and SATA.
- Remote Access to Guest Virtual Machines
- Flash-based RDP client allowing remote, browser-based access to the consoles of virtual machines.
- Delivers boot-level remote access to guests.
- Enables you to access your virtual machines from anywhere.
- Snapshots Provide State Views
- Saves multiple snapshots of the state of virtual machines.
- Lets you easily revert to known good states.
- High Security Architecture
- Military-spec architecture ensures a secure, multi-platformed desktop.
- No interference between virtual machines.
- Zero data leakage between virtual machines.
- Enterprise Features
- Supports all mainstream Enterprise desktop platforms.
- Supports centralized storage servers via iSCSI.
- Powerful scripting tools to manage virtual machines.
- Enterprise Subscriptions now available delivering the assurance of round the clock support.
- Direct 3D support for Windows guests.
- Open GL for all types of guests.
- VMM: ﬁxed SMP stability regression
- USB: ﬁxed USB related host crashes on 64 bits Windows hosts (#5237)
- Main: wrong default HWVirtExExclusive value for new VMs (bug #5664)
- Main: DVD passthrough setting was lost (bug #5681)
- VBoxManage: iSCSI disks do not support adding a comment (bug #4460)
- VBoxManage: added missing –cpus and –memory options to OVF –import
- GUI: ﬁxed VBox URL in update dialog for German and Dutch languages
- GUI: NLS updates
- OVF: ﬁxed export of non standard storage controller names (bug #5643)
- Solaris hosts: several USB ﬁxes (including support for Apple iPhone)
- Mac OS X hosts: several ﬁxes for the 3D support
- Mac OS X hosts: re-enabled CMD+Key combinations, even if the Host-Key isn’t CMD (bug #5684)
- Mac OS X hosts: ﬁxed to fast scrolling if the mouse wheel is used inside the guest (bug #5672)
- Mac OS X hosts: dock & menubar don’t disappear in fullscreen when the VM is not running on the primary display (bug #1762)
- Mac OS X hosts: added an option for enabling “Auto show Dock & Menubar in fullscreen” (bug #5636)
- Windows host installer: ﬁxed starting VBox with wrong privileges right after installation (bug #4162)
- Host interface and host-only networking: prevent driver from unloading while a VM is still active (Windows host only)
- Host-only networking: ﬁxed host-only interface creation (Windows host only) (bug #5708)
- Virtio-net: don’t crash without an attached network
- Virtio-net: ﬁxed the issue with intermittent network in VM with several virtual CPU cores.
- NAT: ﬁxed port-forwarding regressions (bug #5666)
- NAT: ﬁxed crash under certain conditions (bug #5427)
- NAT: ﬁxed resolving of names containing a slash or underscore when using the host resolver DNS proxy (bug #5698)
- ATA: ﬁxed sporadic crash when resuming after a VM was forcefully paused (e.g. due to iSCSI target being unavailable)
- SATA: ﬁxed raw vmdk disks (bug #5724)
- Linux guests: increased the default memory for Redhat and Fedora guests
- Linux Guest Additions: ﬁxed installation on RHEL 3.9 guests and on some 64bit guests
- Linux Guest Additions: prevent SELinux warnings concerning text relocations in VBoxOGL.so (bug #5690)
- X11 guests: ﬁxed mouse support for some Xorg 1.4 guests (openSUSE 11.0)
- X11 guests: ﬁxed xorg.conf modiﬁcation for some older Xorg releases (openSUSE 11.1)
- Windows guests: ﬁxed some VBoxService shutdown issues
- Windows guests: ﬁxed VBoxVideo spinlock issues on NT4
- Windows Guest Additions: ﬁxed uninstallation issues of NT4
- Shared folders: ﬁxed resolving of symlink target (bug #5631)
- 2D Video acceleration: delay loading of OpenGL dlls for Windows hosts to avoid GUI crashes on misconﬁgured systems
- 2D Video acceleration: ﬁxed issues with video picture not displayed on playback
- 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Windows XP, all service packs
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Vista
VirtualBox SDK 3.1.2 Build 56127 Screenshot
VirtualBox SDK 3.1.2 Build 56127 Keywords
Bookmark VirtualBox SDK 3.1.2 Build 56127
VirtualBox SDK 3.1.2 Build 56127 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.